Chapter 6: Caves Of Healing

CHAPTER 6: CAVES OF HEALING

"His wound is very bad" Saurian said to John and George as they flew away.

"Is there no herb in this twisted universe that can save him?" John asked.

"There are no herbs in this universe that can cure, all of them kill" Saurian replied.

"Is there nothing we can do?" George asked.

"There is only one alternative" Saurian said.

"What is it?" John asked.

"We can take him to the Caves Of Healing" Saurian said grimly.

John noticed Saurian's grim expression and asked.

"You don't seem eager to get to the Caves Of Healing, why?"

"For many years, my people and I, even the dinosaurs of T-Rexus army have avoided the caves of healing because we've heard that a fierce race of Dimetrodon dwell in those Caves" Saurian said.

"What harm can the Dimetrodon cause?" George asked curiously.

"Oh, a lot but no matter what you do. Do not let any part of your body enter the Dimetrodon's mouth or else whatever happens, not even the Caves Of Healing can restore you" Saurian said.

John and George sighed.

"Hang on Sam, we'll soon be there" John said.

Soon they reached another mountainous region.

"From here, we'll have to go the rest of the way on foot" Saurian said.

"Why?" John asked.

"For two reasons; firstly, you can't reach the Caves Of Healing through the air and secondly, Dimetrodon do not like to see other creatures within their territory and we won't easily be spotted if we go by foot plus the Dimetrodon love to stun flying objects" Saurian said.

So they descended to the ground and walked to the heart of the mountains. They entered the middle caves and inside the caves, they found...water.

"Water?" John asked.

"These are the Caves Of Healing" Saurian said as he put Sam gently on the ground.

"Are you sure?" George asked.

Saurian looked at him with a sarcastic expression on his face.

"It's healing water" John said.

"How do you know?" George asked.

"Hello! I'm John, I can see things you can't!" John said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah, I forgot but can't you be less sarcastic?" George asked.

Saurian fetched some of the water and poured it on Sam's wound. Then he made Sam drink some of the water. Suddenly, vapour began to rise from Sam's body and there was a sizzling sound. Then the sizzling sound stopped and Sam's wound was completely healed. Sam sat up.

"What happened?" Sam asked.

"If you ever try something like that again Sam, I'll kill you" John threatened. "Anyway, I did miss my best friend. Welcome back Sam" John said.

"Now we've got to get out of here before..." George was beginning to say when he was interrupted.

"...the Dimetrodon arrive?" a voice said.

"You're getting pretty good at reading our thoughts Saurian. How did you know I was about to say that?" George asked.

"That wasn't me" Saurian said.