Chapter 32: A Trip To Dinogon

CHAPTER 32: A TRIP TO DINOGON

"We know where she is, the girl you're searching for though we know not of another with her" the Falcon whispered.

"Oops, seems we let the Cat out of the bag" Sam said with a nervous laugh.

"Yes, you guys made her up to get me to use the Terra Call. Conscienceless guys!" John scolded. "Wait a minute, you heard the falcon?" John asked.

"Yeah, can't the rest of you?" Sam asked.

Nancy, Lucy and George shook their heads.

"It must be because you're a Neutral" John guessed.

"Anyway, take us to her" Sam said.

The falcons spread their wings and took off. The Anderson teens followed.

"We've been flying for hours. I thought we'd be there by now" George complained.

Suddenly, the falcons stopped and began to circle a particular house.

"We're here" the flight head said. "She's right beneath us".

Suddenly, Sam heard a familiar voice calling.

"Return to us Guardians, we need you Golden Prince".

"Saurian, is something wrong?!" Sam asked impatiently.

"We need you" the voice repeated.

As the Andersons looked at each other in worry, the Ring Of Rainbows appeared over them.

"Sam, you sort things out with Jane first. We'll go and help. We'll tell Saurian to keep the portal open" Lucy said.

Suddenly the voice spoke again. The Andersons sighed in relief at what the voice said.

"But still, go and sort things out with Jane, we'll take the lead" the others said and with this the rest of the Andersons disappeared into the Ring leaving Sam behind.

Sam sighed as he concealed the Rings with a mist of clouds and marked the spot. Then he smiled and moved more clouds. Jane meanwhile was in her room thinking. She was very angry with Sam but still yearned to see him just once more.

"If only I had believed him earlier, things would have been much more different" Jane blamed herself.

Suddenly, Jane heard a tap on her window. She frowned. Another tap followed, then a sharp knock. Jane became angry thinking it to be one of the area boys. A tap followed. Jane walked angrily to the window and opened it. Suddenly, a figure swooped down from the sky wearing a golden costume.

"Sam?" Jane asked in disbelief.

"Hi Jane" Sam said taking off the Golden Helmet.

When the helmet came off, Sam's hair flowed to his shoulders.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me? Oh let me guess, you came to apologize for not keeping your promise and for breaking us up" Jane said angrily.

"No, I'm not sorry for not keeping my promise and for breaking us up but now I do have a chance to correct my mistake" Sam said calmly.

"If you're not here to apologize then leave me alone" Jane said.

"Jane, if I had kept my promise, I wouldn't be here now and about breaking us up, I thought about it and realized that there was no point since you already knew my secret and were willing to share the risk. I sound selfish but I don't care. All I care about is that..." Sam said as he took Jane's hands "...I love you" Sam said.

Jane pulled her hands from Sam's grasp.

"If that's what you want I'll leave but before I go, I want you to know that I'm not afraid to let the world know how I feel about you..." Sam paused.