Chapter 24: The Battle Of Constellations

CHAPTER 24: THE BATTLE OF CONSTELLATIONS

Meanwhile on Earth.

"AAAHHH!" John, George, Lucy, Nancy and Jane were running helter skelter.

Saurian, Ephragon and Ophiacodon were attacking the huge tyrannical constellation which seemed to be targeting the human teens.

"You and your big mouth!" Lucy growled at John. "You just had to say something like that!"

"It's not like he wasn't going to attack us anyway!" John yelled back.

"Arguing is not going to get us anywhere!" Nancy yelled.

"Okay guys, no panicking...RUN!" George yelled.

"We can't keep running forever!" John screamed.

"I wish Sam was here!" Jane screamed.

"Huh? What did you just say?" John asked.

"I'm wondering what Sam would have done if he was here" Jane replied.

"I guess you're right" John said and stopped running.

He took out his sword from its sheath and to his surprise, the blade of the sword was made of heat, almost as though it were a lightsaber.

"Hey guys look, I think I'm Luke Skywalker!" John joked.

"Yeah well you'd best be hoping Tarantella ain't your mother dude" George teased.

The tyrannical constellation was charging towards them. Suddenly, George whipped out two Star Shuriken and hurled them at the Constellation. The Shuriken passed right through the constellation as though it were made of air and then they raced back into George's arms.

"Cool, a shuriken boomerang! John what do you think? Kids have boomerangs, Batman has the Batarang, do you think I should call these Galaxirangs?" George asked.

"AAAH!" John screamed as he moved aside to avoid being crushed by the constellation.

John then took out his heat blade and pounced at the constellation in an attempt to stab it but the blade just passed through the constellation and to John's horror, a massive paw of the constellation solidified and knocked John a very long distance into the air.

"John! Are you okay?!" Lucy screamed running to his side.

"Oh, my head! I feel as though I've been run over by a train! That thing, how do we defeat it?" John asked.

"Unity, I guess" Lucy replied quite uncertain herself.

"Haha, very funny. Anyone else I'd believe but you preaching about unity? Now that's a killer" John laughed.

"Very funny smartmouth, you got a better suggestion?" Lucy asked.

John kept silent.

"Didn't think so" Lucy said.

"Jane quick! Get in the centre!" Nancy called as the young Andersons held hands and shut their eyes.

The evil constellation began to move towards them. A small sphere began to materialize at the centre of the circle the Anderson teens had formed. Jane took a couple of steps back to avoid contact with the sphere and she tripped on a rock and fell backwards right into John and Lucy's arms breaking their contact. The sphere vanished. By then, the constellation was upon them, ready to crush them. They had no time to form the bond again. Unnoticed by them, a circle of fire had slowly began to surround them. The constellation raised its arms.

"No one can save you now Andersons. Hahaha! I have waited so long for this moment when the Guardians Of Light would cease to exist!" T-Rexus laughed.