Chapter 26: Revelation

CHAPTER 26: REVELATION

Meanwhile, on Earth, the people at the beach had gone back to relaxing and talking of the wonderful phenomenon that had just occurred. Yes indeed dear readers, to them it was something that had just occurred seconds ago. Dave and Kristy were just walking around the beach talking of the supposed 'storm' when Dave began to wonder where Jane was.

"Kristy, do you think Jane is with that Anderson geek?" Dave asked.

"No, Jane and that nerd aren't talking" Kristy replied.

"I can't believe he actually came up with such a lame story like the one he told Jane" Dave said.

"I've dreamt of him saving the world from a witch once" Kristy said.

"I think that geek's stories are getting to your head" Dave said. "As for me, I don't believe his fairytales".

Suddenly, the Sky began to darken.

"If he does save the world, then where's the evidence? No one's ever seen him save anyone except that time when he saved Jane" Dave said.

Meanwhile the Sky was growing darker.

"C'mon Kristy, let's go find shelter. I think it's going to rain" Dave said.

By that time, the waves were lashing dangerously about the seashore. A fierce wind was blowing and thunder and lightning were flashing and rumbling in the sky. Then slowly, the clouds began to spin around and around creating a vortex in the sky. Spectators at the beach looked at the Sky in awe.

"I've never seen anything like this before" people were saying to one another.

A man was even recording the skies on camera.

"What the heck is going on?" Dave asked.

Kristy pointed wide eyed at the sky as a dark figure, a huge beast flew down from the sky towards the people. That beast was the Dark Gryphon! It was blowing fire all around the beach, burning the Summer Huts and frightening the people.

A man began to shout.

"Repent ye sinners! Judgement Day is here! Repent or face the fires of Hell!"

All the people were screaming and running. Dave grabbed Kristy by the arm and they ran through the crowd of people. A news team was already at the beach recording the event live. Reporters and journalists streamed to the scene. Photographers took pictures while trying to escape the monstrous Gryphon. In certain parts of the beach, people were gathered, praying to God for Salvation. Non-believers suddenly became believers and joined the congregation. Dave and Kristy were among the group. The Dark Gryphon spotted the group and zoomed towards them with the intention of scorching them.

Suddenly, a Shooting Star appeared in the Sky accompanied by a group of dark figures. The Star zoomed towards the Earth with the figures following it. As the people looked closer, they noticed that the glowing figure wasn't a star but it was instead a Dragon. The Golden Dragon. The other figures landed on the ground and surrounded the people to keep them safe. The people noticed some humans sitting on the backs of the creatures. Most of the humans were in costumes while some wore armour. The Golden Dragon intercepted the Dark Gryphon as it headed towards the group and knocked the Dark Gryphon. Both the Golden Dragon and the Dark Gryphon fell to the ground and rolled for quite a distance.

News reports went round the city of a Golden Dragon and a Gryphon battling at the beach. People saw it on live television. Sam's parents were with the rest of the family when they saw the report. They saw the Anderson teens in the costumes and knew straightaway that those were their kids.