Chapter 1

"Nong, I have packed my bags."

Win read Bright's message at mindnight, after he returned home from his last work schedule that day. No more work was taken up for the next few days because of their long-awaited trip to the Mayon Volcano in the Philippines.

"Did you pack your adapter?"
He typed.
He knew Bright could be forgetful sometimes.

He was right. Bright did forget to pack the adapter.

"What about that lens? The one with 1.8 aperture?" Win asked.

"Done, 🐰"
Bright replied.

Bright liked the emoticon given to Win by their fans. A 'cute' bunny, he thought and instantly brushed off the idea from his head.

Win smiled at the emoticon and kept his phone aside. He tried to sleep but he was too excited.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was Win's idea. He has been talking about visiting there in multiple interviews. After their worldwide massive hit Boys Love series, 2gether, and its sequel, Still 2gether, they have become household names in Thailand and all over the world. Everyone loves #BrightWin.

In multiple talk shows, Win has always said that he wanted to visit the Mayon Volcano. He is so thrilled that it is finally happening.

Bright, on the other hand, has said in the same interviews that he would like to travel to the beach in the south of Thailand, maybe Phuket or Krabi or to the mountains in the north of Thailand like Mae Hong Son, Chiang Rai or the Isan region.

This was back when he was just starting his career. At that time, he needed to earn money.

He needed to earn a lot of money to support his mother. His mother has relentlessly worked all her life just so Bright could have a bright future.

Now that he has one, all he wants is a comfortable life for his mother.

He wants to be rich and save money. He wants to pay his mother back for all her hard work. She has had enough struggles in her life. Now all he wants for her is to lie down on the sofa, relax and watch TV.

He has already bought a condominium recently where he now lives with his mother.

Now that he has earned enough for an international trip, he has finally agreed to go with Win to visit the Mayon Volcano.

Win, unlike Bright, comes from a well-off family. If he wanted he could have had multiple trips there by now but he wanted to visit there with Bright only. He kept delaying it and waited for Bright to be ready for the trip.

It finally paid off. Bright was finally going with him.

When asked why he wanted to go there with Bright only, he never had an answer.

Fans started speculating Bright and Win must be a real life couple too, not just in the TV series.