Chapter 6

The Marison Hotel had only two rooms available and one was a king size bedroom and the other a queen. So either way, Bright and Win had to share one bed, whichever room they chose. Twin bed rooms were all sold out.

The temperature was not what they had expected. It was warmer and the hotel informed them that they were facing some technical difficulties and so the AC was not working.

Bright took off his tshirt and went to lie on the bed. Win came out of the shower and joined him.

"Sorry Nong. It's too hot. I can't sleep with a tshirt on." Bright looked awkward.

"You can take off your pants too. I don't mind. Feel free." Win laughed to lighten up the mood.

Bright felt warmth running through his body out of embarrassment.

"I'm not taking my clothes off even if you want me to." Win became naughty, teasing him.

"Ai Nong, just come to sleep." Bright felt shy.

In the middle of the night, Bright woke up due to the humidity. He found Win deep in his sleep, facing in his direction.

Bright rested his head on hand and kept looking at Win. So cute, he thought. He was dreaming of an alternate world where they could be together because they could not be together in this life. He didn't realize when he fell asleep.

Win woke up to find Bright sleeping right next to his face, facing him. He got surprised at first and then smiled and felt shy.

He took a shower and came back to wake Bright up from sleep.

They went down for breakfast. They were joined in by Anna, Dalisay and Jeff, the three people who they hitchhiked with.

Jeff sat next to Win and Anna sat next to Bright on the other side of the table. Dalisay sat beside Anna.

Bright watched as Jeff pursued a conversation with Win and looking at Win, he thought Win was enjoying Jeff's company. He tried not to care.

When Jeff passed on a beef piece to Win, Bright saw it too. He had his eyes there all the time. Now he felt it strongly. He was jealous, he admitted to himself.

Win is his Nong. How can another guy try to take him away!

"Ai Win, I need another plate of food. Come walk with me. Your plate is almost empty." Bright wanted to get Win out of Jeff's grasp.

"But I have some beef left." He referred to the pieces of beef Jeff gave him.

"Winnnn, come with me. Get some rice for that beef or something." He emphasized.

Win nodded and followed him. He was successful in getting his Nong away from another man.

Win was his Nong, he thought.