Chapter 16

He picked Win up and made him sit on his lap. He then watched as Win wrapped his legs around him.

He caught Win's lower lip with his teeth and bit it. Win got a hold of Bright's shoulders for support. It hurt but it excited him too. Win was getting more and more aroused now.

Bright then used his index and middle finger of both hands to grab Win's areola and used his thumbs to rub both of Win's nipples, sending shock waves throughout Win's body.

Win's body immediately responded to him. Bright watched as Win let out seductive moans one after the other.

Bright said, "I've never felt like this before with anyone. Now I know what sexual attraction is."

"What is it?" Win asked.

"You are my sexual attraction." Bright replied and instantly lay Win down on the bed.

Bright then spread Win's legs and said, "I am going to insert my finger now to mke you relax and open up for me to enter."

Win couldn't catch enough breath to reply. He just nodded. His heart was racing.

Bright inserted his middle finger slowly inside Win and watched as Win's facial expression changed. It aroused Bright further. His finger kept going in and coming out. When he thought he could, he used the index finger along with the middle finger.

The use of two fingers increased the friction. Bright then spread Win's legs further apart to make room for his face to fit there.

Bright locked his face just outside the hole and took out his tongue and kept licking on Win's hole. Then he used his hands to spread open the hole and then inserted his tongue inside and kept licking and pushing with his tongue.

Win's body was vibrating now and his moans were increasing in pitch.

Bright realized it was time. The hole was ready for him.

"I'm going to enter now. Are you ready?" Bright asked.

"Yes, yes, please." Win moaned with breathlessness.

Bright took his penis in his hands and fixed it outside Win's entrance. He then entered the head of the penis and waited for Win's hole to pull him in and it did. Bright kept gently pushing himself inside too. In no time, Bright was inside him.

"Is this okay?" Bright asked.

"Yes, I want you more." Win moaned again.

Bright got his cue. He now started pumping in and in. The beating of Bright's upper thighs against Win's body produced thumping sounds as Bright kept going in and in.

Win held on to Bright's shoulders as Bright kept on entering Win's body again and again.

The volcano was producing more and more smoke outside far away. The eruption was nearing.