Chapter 10

"Not just me, everyone knows that you two love each other, except maybe you two. You two are the only ones who don't realize that you two love each other, the rest of the world knows."
Dalisay laughed at the irony.

"Sorry, man." Jeff apologized to Bright for making him so angry by getting close to Win.

"I am sorry too. I was angry at myself for kissing Win and I poured all that anger on you." Bright confessed.

"You two kissed?" Dalisay giggled like a typical fan-girl.

"Yeah and then I said sorry for kissing him because I am straight and then he ran out."
Bright became sad.

"Give him some time maybe. He will come back." Anna consoled Bright.

"He is going to miss dinner I think. I don't want him to go to bed hungry. I will just order some room service for us I guess." Bright said.

"Okay we will leave you to it then. Let's go guys." Dalisay wanted to hug and pat Bright right now but she was a fan-girl and he was a celebrity and he was sad right now and needed space. So she let him be.

The three of them went for dinner being glad that their plan had worked. They had gotten Bright to kiss Win. That was a start. But now that Bright had upset Win by apologizing for the kiss and saying that he doesn't love him, Bright had some work to do to win his Win.

Bright was waiting in his room for Win to return but it was almost an hour now.

He got a call from the reception,
"Sir, we have been informed that the Mayon Volcano is going to erupt in a few hours. So you won't be able to go there tomorrow. I am afraid we have to ask you to evacuate the area as well. We are relocating everyone to a nearby hotel. Thank you sir."

It suddenly struck Bright that Win must've gone to the volcano site to be alone. That was the closest place to his heart in this unknown land. A volcano was going to erupt and Win had no idea about it.

He was going towards his death. Bright ran out of his room.

"I need a ride to the volcano site." He asked at the reception.

"Sir we can not provide you a ride. For safety reasons, we have closed down all the rides to the site."

Bright didn't know what to do. He ran. He ran with all the power he had in his body. His worst fear was coming true. He was losing Win. He couldn't afford to lose Win. He ran through the whole way to save Win, not caring about his own life. He would put his own life at danger to save his love. He loved Win. He couldn't live without Win.