Chapter 3

After dining they still had a few minutes left and so they started walking around inside the airport aimlessly.

"Oh my God! BrightWin! Oh my God!" A 20-something year old female came running and screaming towards them. Anyone would have been frightened and weirded out by this but being the international celebrities, Bright and Win were used to this reaction. This wasn't the first time for them.

"Time for some fan service," Win smiled at Bright. They loved interacting with their fans.

Bright smiled back at him and then both smiled at the fan.

She first stood in between them both and took a selfie. She wasn't 6 feet tall like the two boys. So they had to crouch down a bit to match her height and be in the frame of the photo. Bright put his hand on Win's shoulders. Now Win smiled brighter for the second photo. All this was involuntary. Who can control how they feel? Actions speak.

The fan then requested, "Can I take a photo of you two together please?"

Without further ado, they were standing together, Bright held Win by the waist and Win smiled fully, with his teeth shining and Bright had his half-smiling face, mouth closed and his adam's apple moving slightly up and down.

As soon as the photo was captured, Bright removed his hand from Win's waist and smiled at him guiltily, as if saying sorry for touching him by the waist without asking.

The glee fan left them to their privacy.

"Let's go. It's time." Bright said to Win when he checked the time after the fan left.

Both walked towards the flight for their destination, Legazpi.

---------------------------------------------------------

This time Win wasn't sleeping. He was watching a movie with Bright. When the lead actor kissed the actress passionately, Bright felt shy and imagined him with Win.

He thought how it would feel kissing those lips of the person sitting next to him again. The only two times they had kissed were on the series. It was because it was in the script.

They had multiple takes and Bright remembers how hard it was for him to not have an erection. Win was the first boy in his life he kissed. He had never kissed a guy before.

He had a girlfriend who he broke up with. He didn't want to recall the reason for the breakup.

He had recently been in a controversy too, right before the breakup.

His girlfriend had made a comment on social media indicating Taiwan as a country whereas China claims that Taiwan is a part of China, just with a completely different government and system from mainland China.

The Chinese people were not happy about this. It was somehow an insult to them. The effect of this soon consumed Bright as well. The issue was getting so huge and Bright was being dragged into this issue as he is a celebrity and his girlfriend did it. Bright had to come online and make a public apology to the Chinese people to make amends with his Chinese fans.

That's all in the past now.

"Are you paying attention? You seem lost. It's your favorite movie, About Time." Win broke Bright's chain of thoughts.

Bright was still fantasizing about kissing Win.
"The kiss would be perfect," he almost whispered involuntarily and then came back to reality when Win called him again.

"The kiss already happened! What are you saying?" Win pointed to the screen.

"Oh nothing, let's rewind it. I want to watch it again." Bright said.

Well he was thinking of his kiss with Win. Now wouldn't that be perfect!