Chapter 7

Anna joined them a minute later while Bright was picking a beef steak for himself. Win was right beside.

"Bright, can you serve me a steak too?" Anna requested in a nagging voice, making a fake cute face.

Win was shocked to see this side of Anna. What was she trying to do, he thought.

Bright smiled and helped her with a serving of steak and Anna half-hugged him from beside, taking both Bright and Win by surprise.

They were not expecting someone they barely know to suddenly act so touchy. Bright tried to be more tolerant. Win just moved away on the other side to get away from her and also to get some egg tarts for Bright.

They went back to the table. Win passed the egg tarts to Bright's plate. Jeff interrupted, "Win, that's so unfair. You only got egg tarts for Bright? Give me some too."

Win didn't expect this either. What is wrong with this bunch of people, he thought. But he had to smile, he didn't want to be rude.

As Win served the last few egg tarts on Jeff's plate, Bright kept staring at them and boiling like the lava inside a volcano. He couldn't stand Win serving any other man other than himself.

Anna got up after that serving of food and brought some ice cream for Bright.

Bright was surprised by her generosity, "Why, thank you!"

It was Win's time to erupt like a volcano. He grabbed Jeff's hand and said, "Do you wanna go pick up dessert?"

"After you!" Jeff sounded flirty.
Win smiled at him, looked at Bright and left the table.

Bright's eyes were locked on them as they walked by.

After dinner, neither Bright nor Win spoke to each other in their rooms. They both freshened up and went to bed.

Facing towards the balcony, Bright saw smoke coming out of the volcano and thought of Win.

He questioned himself why he was getting so jealous. Win was not his boyfriend, nor would he date Win. So why was he jealous. Why did he get an erection whenever he gets close to Win? He fell asleep in his deep thoughts.

Win, on the other hand, could not sleep. He got up and went out on the balcony and stared at the horizon. The Mayon Volcano stood in front, boasting its chest.

He then thought of how he wanted to come her with Bright and he was finally here with him. He looked back at Bright, who was sleeping like a baby. He smiled and looked back at the horizon, losing himself in his thoughts.