Chapter 11

"Win! Win?" Bright kept screaming his name after running for almost one and a half hour.

He had reached the green grassland that was still far from the volcano. He had to cross the grassland to reach the volcano and then another climb to find Win.

He screamed and ran.

Win had walked up the volcano and taken a spot where he sat down and cried.

Bright finally reached the volcano and started climbing up.

He felt he saw a human figure high up. He screamed again, "Win!"
No reply.
Win heard him but didn't pay heed.

"Win? The volcano is going to erupt" He kept climbing up and panting.

Win still didn't reply.

"Win, are you listening to me? I said the volcano is going to erupt. Come down. We need to leave." He screamed.

"Then why are you here? Go away. Save yourself." Win shouted back the first time after so long.

"Win! This is no joke. Get down now." Bright was starting to get angry now.

"No. Let me die here. You go." Win sounded numb.

Bright knew he had to climb up to him and drag him down. Otherwise, Win wouldn't come down by himself so easily. He was not in a sound state of mind right now.

Bright finally climbed up and grabbed his hand.

Win fought to get released.

Bright wouldn't leave him. He understood what he had to do. He grabbed Win with both hands in an embrace, locking his hands around Win's waist.

Win fought for release but Bright was too angry and his hold was too tight.

Win stopped fighting now.

"Are you done?" Bright said, agitated.

Win opened his mouth to answer but Bright covered them with his own. The lip-lock was too intense. Bright kissed him with all the suppressed passion he had been nesting all this time. He couldn't stop kissing Win.

Win had become relaxed now and wrapped his hands around Bright's neck. Win felt like he was being eaten by a hungry animal. Bright was sucking the hell out of his lips.

Win could feel Bright's penis rising. It was pumping with blood and getting thicker and bigger. Stronger.

Bright finally got a hold of himself and broke the kiss.
"I am not sorry for this kiss. Now come with me. The volcano is going to erupt. We have to leave now!"

Win nodded. Bright held his hand all the way down the volcano and through the grassland.

Bright was all sweaty and panting.

Win was driving the car and Bright sat beside, taking rest.
"You came all the way running for me?"

Bright didn't say anything, just looked directly into Win's eyes. Win got his answer.

"They must've blocked all the rides to the volcano after I left with this car I think."

Bright nodded now.

They went back to the hotel.
Anna, Dalisay and Jeff were there.

Bright held Win's hand as they entered the hotel towards them.