Chapter 12

"Bright, Win, everyone has already left. All the cars have carried the guests to the new hotel. They told us Win took one car before the volcano eruption announcement. So we said we would stay behind and go there with Win in that car when he comes back." Anna informed.

"Okay, now we need to evacuate now. We have gathered your things for you from your room. Let's leave." Jeff added.

They got back in the car and left for the hotel their hotel had arranged because of the unexpected volcano eruption.

They reached the hotel and checked in.

Dalisay asked Win to take Bright up to their room to freshen up and have some dinner. They both looked tired and hungry.

Win nodded and went up with Bright. Bright just wouldn't leave Win's hand at all. He held it at all times. Win didn't say anything either.

They entered the room.
"You can leave my hand now. We are safe." Win finally said.

Bright held Win's shoulders with both hands and looked into his eyes.
"Do you realize what could have happened? I was so afraid of losing you. I can't lose you."

Win could see Bright's eyes were wet. He said, "I am sorry. I was angry at you. When you kissed me, I thought you were doing it out of love. You were finally expressing that you love me but then the happiest moment of my life turned into the most depressing one when the very next moment you said that you were sorry for the kiss and that you don't love me."

"I love you! I do. I love you so so much Win. I love you more than my own life. I love you. I love you. I love you." Bright kept saying and started kissing Win again, all over his face this time.

Win was in tears now.
"I love you so much. Bright, I love you so so much."

Bright then grabbed Win in an embrace so tight it showed his strong feelings for him.

Both were in tears.

"Okay now let's shower. We are both sweating."

"Okay, let's go." Bright agreed.

"No, what! You go first." Win finally had his smile back.

"Okay Nong." Bright pecked Win's cheek and entered the washroom.

Win went to the window and looked at the volcano. It was much further away now at a distance that would be harmless to them when it erupts.

After his shower, Win came out to find his favorite dishes in the room.
"You ordered all my favorite dishes?"

"If you always put my preferences and likings first, can't I do that for you too?" Bright looked so romantic right now Win swore he could start kissing him again.

Instead, he hugged Bright and then kissed his forehead.

Bright closed his eyes and felt the kiss touch the deep strings of his heart.

Win was his.