Chapter 17

Bright now picked Win up again and held him on his lap like the previous time but this time it was to go inside him, instead of foreplay.

Bright's back was towards the balcony and this meant that Win could see the volcano behind along with Bright's face.

As Win wrapped his legs around Bright's body and his hands around his neck, locking himself, Bright used both his hands to spread wide open Win's butt cheeks. He then poked his manhood inside the welcoming orifice.

Win moaned loud this time and caught Bright tighter. Bright started pushing himself inside Win and heard the nonstop moaning that came out of Win's mouth.

When Bright realized that Win was now ready for his fast strokes, Bright increase the pace. He kept going stronger inside Win, crashing inside him deep.

Bright was closing in now. It was almost an hour that they had started.

"I am gonna release." Bright informed him.

"Make me yours." That is all Win could say while being controlled by Bright's powerful body.

As Bright came close to ejaculation, Win saw the red and yellow fire.

Bright was stroking and ejaculating inside Win's ass. Win kept moaning as he watched Bright's face fill with pleasure. The volcano was erupting now too.

Bright was releasing his seed inside Win and still did not stop his strokes.

In the background, the Mayon volcano was matching Bright's eruption with its own.

The volcano was erupting molten lava up and around, all over, making a mess. Smoke was rising high up in the sky.

When Bright finished, he said, "Now it's your turn to release yourself."

Win was not expecting this. Bright realized the volcanic eruption happening. He grabbed Win's hands and took him to the sliding transparent door of the balcony.

Win stood there with Bright right behind his back, pressing his body against him. Bright fixed his penis exactly between Win's butt cheeks and from behind, he brought his hands forward.

With one hand Bright kept pinching and pulling on Win's nipple and with the other hand, he kept on stroking Win's penis, giving him a handjob.

Bright knew how to multitask. His mouth was working on Win's neck, kissing, licking, sucking and biting him.

Win was getting all the pleasure from Bright now as they both felt each other and watched the giant volcano erupt in front of their eyes.