Supergirl & Donna Troy (DC) [Closure]

Image is not mine.

Uploaded: March 25, 2021

~|~|~|~|~

It was quiet in the Watchtower.

"C'mon don't do it..." A nervous male spoke, his features contorted into a visage of pure concern. (Y/n) placed a hand on the glass window that led into the infirmary, he could see her laying there. His girlfriend, Donna Troy was being worked on by the medical staff.

"C'mon Troy...don't do this." Battered and bruised, dried blood coated her uniform as her unconscious figure lay limp. He wanted nothing more than to burst in there and hold her in his arms, but he had to keep calm. Storming into the infirmary would do more harm than good, interrupting the doctors was the last thing he needed to do.

"(Y/n)." A stern voice from behind him called out.

"Batman." He greeted, then returned his gaze to Troy.

"I want a debriefing, tell me everything." He ordered. Was he serious? It hadn't been five minutes since he Zeta Tubed into the Watchtower with the unconscious heroine in his arms.

"Really Bruce?" (Y/n) snapped. "She's d-"

"You finish that sentence, and you're saying she's not strong enough to survive this." (Y/n) stopped in his tracks, Batman had logic-ed him into a corner once again. "Debrief now." He placed a hand on his shoulder. "We're all waiting."

(Y/n) nodded, unsure of what else to do but follow.

~|~|~|~

(Y/n) remained silent as the current council members of the League watched him. The Trinity comprised of Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman were deep in thought as were the others. Cyborg, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, and even Aquaman and Green Lantern John Stuart who weren't present physically remained silent as (Y/n) finished his tale.

(Y/n) sat at the far side of the oddly shaped table. He'd never been in the council room before, but he didn't have the luxury of taking in the sights. He was too worried about how Troy was doing, the thought of her passing without him present made his stomach twist.

"Let me confirm." Superman began. "Black Adam attacked you?"

"Yes, unprovoked." (Y/n) answered.

"Black Adam's been chill for the most part, he hasn't done anything recently." Flash began. "Maybe you did something that pissed him off?"

"Jesus Barry." (Y/n) snapped. "Are you honesty suggesting that the reason Troy is like that, is because me? Because of something we did? No, our mission was to save a town that was being attacked by insurgents. We weren't anywhere near Khandaq, so explain to me why the hell Shazam's evil twin decided to make it rain lighting?"

"While I don't agree with Barry's suggestion, perhaps we should consider it." Diana added. "Black Adam suddenly attacking you is cause for concern, but we need to consider that you might have committed a micro-aggression against him."

(Y/n) crossed his arms. "If I find out that the reason Troy is in the state she's in, is because I kicked some sacred sand mound I'm going to-"

"Do nothing." Batman cut in. "You will do nothing, diplomatic relations with Khandaq are already tense normally. So until we find answers, no one is to make a move against Black Adam." Batman scanned the faces of those in the room.

"Those in agreement?" Superman raised a hand, all of those in the room raised a hand save for (Y/n). "Meeting adjourned then."

As those present in the room began to vacate it, (Y/n) let out a sigh. He wanted to get back to Troy's side as soon as he could, he'd deal with the Black Adam situation after.