Ereshkigal & Ishtar (Fate Grand Order)

(Y/n) was a Master of Chaldea, and well...he had what most would call EX Rank luck. Which came with the nifty skill of summoning every Servant he wanted, from Jeanne Alter to Ereshkigal.

He was living the dream if Ritsuka Fujimaru was concerned. She honestly scared (Y/n), she'd often give him some crazy eyes especially when she saw him with one of his precious 5 Star Servants. (Oh I wish.)

Though (Y/n)'s personal favorite was Ishtar, a Servant who originated from Mesopotamian Mythology. He actually had feelings for her, honestly it wasn't hard to develop these feelings especially with her being a fertility goddess and Venus, which meant she was honestly just breathtaking.

The male stood outside her room, and beside him was Mash. A staff member of Chaldea and one of the Servants who aided him and Ritsuka during the Grand Order, but after losing her ability to transform into a Servant (Long story) she mainly stood by and provided analytical and tactical support to field teams, but right now she was giving moral support.

"C'mon Senpai you can do it!" Mash cheered on. "You can tell Ishtar how you really feel, it'll be fine."
(Y/n) let out several deep breaths, and approached the door. "Can I though?" He asked, Mash twitched due to how paranoid he was being. They were here for the past 2 hours trying to help the male work up the nerve to tell Ishtar how he really felt.

"It's fine." She reassured. "Do you know why Senpai?"
He shook his head. "No why?" The bespectacled girl Becker him close as she cupped her hand over his ear. "Because I've pushed you into the room."

"Oh." He said.....wait what?!
With the speed that could rival Servant; Mash had pushed (Y/n) into the room, and locking the door behind him from the outside.

The male pounded against the automatic steel door with his fists, desperately trying to get it to open. "Mash this was a bad idea!" He cried out. "I don't know if I can do this!"

Do what?

(Y/n) stiffened, his head slowly rotated towards the source of the voice. There Ishtar sat up from her bed rubbing an eye as she awoke. "What're you doing here Master?" She asked as she tied her brown hair into her signature pigtails.

"Oh uh..." (Y/n) stared at the goddess of Venus, her revealing clothes, her silky brown hair, and her breathtaking beauty. It was almost impossible to not fall head over heels for her, and while EMIYA warned the (H/c) haired master about the dangers of the jewel crazed goddess, he was sure the Archer was talking about Ishtar's vessel instead of the goddess herself.

"I wanted to see how you were doing." (Y/n) began. "I have been taking you on a lot of quests lately."
Ishtar smiled. "Your concern for me is misplaced Master." She said, puffing up her sizable chest. Her voice oozing of her usual bravado. "I am the invincible goddess of fertility and war!"

(Y/n) began picking at his nails. He had to play this cool. "Oh really?" He said looking up. "I seem to remember a certain brown haired goddess get her butt handed to her by Quetzalcoatl."

The goddess' cheeks reddened as she stammered, the male laughed at her antics before somehow managing to silence her with a look. "Ishtar." He began. "You're amazing you know that?"

She smiled. "Tell me something I don't know."
'Here goes nothing' (Y/n) thought. "Ishtar, I wanted you to know...that I like you very much."

~|~|~|~|~|~

"He's doing it!" Mash could barely contain her excitement from outside the room, her friend was actually confessing to the girl of his dreams.

~|~|~|~|~|~

"I've felt this way for a long time now." Said (Y/n), his voice turning low. He was so nervous, yet relieved at the same time. "I wanted you to know, and maybe...I hoped you'd return my feelings."