I Want You Back (Ex-Girlfriend K/DA Scenarios)

A/n: I don't know why, but I've been reading a lot of K/DA Stories recently. It's weird, especially since I don't really vibe with Harem stories unless they're really good. So here I am.

So here's the twist.

I'm gonna try to make this as sad as I fucking can (Mostly), cause at this point why wouldn't I.

Oh, also this is just going to be pretty much the same scenario with each of the girls, but with different flavors of hurt.

Image is not mine.

~|~|~|~|~|~

Ahri

~|~|~|~|~|~

As (Y/n) stepped onto the street and out of the car that had brought him home, he offered his friends a thankful smile.

"Thanks for driving me home Ling."

Ling smiled and offered the male a wave. In the seat opposite hers was a woman with short dark hair that was looking forwards intently.

"What's up, Sabine?" (Y/n) asked.

"Someone's on your porch." She pointed.

"Oh what?!" A third voice chimed in. "(Y/n), you want me to scare them off?"

(Y/n) chuckled and punched the third in the shoulder. "Don't do it Jamie, you're gonna make the neighbors think I'm in a gang or something." (Y/n) offered his fist to the fiery Britt whom he called his best friend. "I'll see you guys tomorrow?"

"You better!" Jaime added. "If we don't then I'm taking your coats."

"Not happening." (Y/n) shut the door, and then tapped the roof of the car. He was greeted with goodbyes and watched his friends drive off. Then took a long breath as he approached the figure seated on his porch.

"Hey dude, you lost or something?" He began, noting the hood the figure wore and how small they were trying to make themselves look. "If you're looking for directions I can-" The rest of the words died in his throat as the figure took off their hood.

A shock of blonde hair and fox ears.

"Ahri." (Y/n) managed.

"H-Hi." She greeted. Ahri rose from the porch, and approached the male. Though to her surprise he took a step back.

"You're here." (Y/n) said.

"I was in the area." She shrugged. "I wanted to see you. Can I come in?"

"I'd rather not."

"Oh." Ahri somewhat understood. She supposed anyone in their right mind would be a bit apprehensive when your ex just shows up out of nowhere and says "I wanted to see you."

"I thought you were on tour."

"Tour's over." Ahri took a step forward. "Look, I know this probably isn't the way you wanted to meet back up."

"I'll say."

"So let me just say what I came here to say." She took a deep breath. "I wanted to see if you'd give me–us another shot."

(Y/n)'s mouth pressed into a thin line, and Ahri did not like that. It made her nervous. (Y/n) was just looking at her as if she'd just grown a second head.

"Ahri-"

"I know this is sudden." She cut him off. "It's been nearly three years-"

"Since you left me?" (Y/n) nodded. "Yeah, I remember. Don't think it's easy to forget when the closest thing I had to the love of my life just ups and leaves me because I wouldn't go on tour with her."