Jeanne D'arc Alter (Fate Grand Order)

(Y/n) (L/n) was a master at the Chaldeas security organization, he was recruited to be a part of the Grand Order, the mission which would save the future of humanity. Needless to say (Y/n) freaked out when he realized what his friends the Fujimaru siblings: Gudao and Gudako, had made him sign up for, he quickly lost his freak out when he realized he would be able to essentially grab a great warrior from the past to basically become his bodyguard. That was two years ago, and with the combined efforts of the Fujimaru siblings and himself they managed to buy humanity an additional five years meaning the world would not end in the year 2018 but instead in the year 2023, meaning their work was far from over.

Currently our intrepid protagonist getting an earful from Gudako Fujimura the younger of the two siblings( For those who know who Gudako is I'm well aware that Gudao and Gudako are the same person, but I just wanted them to be in this one together)

Gudako: Aren't you listening (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Yeah yeah, Gudako.

Gudako: That's Gudako-senpai to you.

(Y/n): But I'm older.

Gudako: Doesn't matter I got to Chaldea before you meaning I hold seniority.

(Y/n): That doesn't sound like something to be proud of, speaking of which shouldn't you be bothering your brother instead of me?

Gudako: Bro's still investigating a singularity, and since we don't have anything to do I thought I'd bother you a bit.

You slump down in your chair a bit, wondering how this girl was supposed to be your senior aka the one who's supposed to guide you.

(Y/n): I doubt that Gudao'll take too long, after all he managed to summon the heroic spirit Emiya that guy is OP af.

The orange haired girl nods, and takes a seat in front of you.

Gudako: So where's your servant (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Who knows, Jeanne hates being told what to do.

You straighten out in your seat as you say that, then feel a hand on your shoulder; it was your servant Jeanne d'arc Alter, she was looking rather annoyed with you. Gudako waves at her whilst smiling cheerfully.

Gudako: Hey JAlter!

She nods in acknowledgment, the directs her silent fury to you once again.

Jeanne: Master, what have I told you about calling me that?

She smiled menacingly.

(Y/n): Dragon Witch is way too mean.

Gudako sighs, and propped her head up on her arm.

Gudako: Just kiss already!

The two of you snap your heads back to Gudako, you suddenly had to hold Jeanne back as she tried to assault Gudako.

(Y/n): Jeanne calm down!

Though rather annoyed at Gudako, and though still trying to throttle her the pale blonde servant was blushing rather heavily. Gudako teasing was not helping it in subsiding.

Jeanne: Listen here you little-

(Y/n): Jeanne language!

Jeanne: But Master!

But before Jeanne could protest more a click and flash were heard, the two of you turned and saw Gudako slowly putting her phone away.

Gudako: My work here is done.

(Y/n): Um...what?

Gudako: You need someone to spread rumors that you and JAlter here are getting racy at night.