[Clash of Myth] Ninomae Ina'nis (Hololive)

A/n: Wrote this while on vacation.

Image is not mine.

The idea came from the animation made by Mazumaro who's Twitter you can find here: https://twitter.com/mazumaro

Probably not my best work, but eh. 

~~~~

She's coming!

Grab him and go!

Please...

She's out of control!

Shaky eyes opened to meet the graying skies. (Y/n) blinked and locked eyes with a pair of vibrant magenta eyes that filled with worry.

"He's awake!" He stared at her for a moment.

"Kiara?" He tested the name in his mouth. Kiara rushed to him and helped the male to his feet. "What's going-"

The world itself shook. "Get behind me!" Kiara exclaimed. A sword and shield materialized in her hands. "That means you two as well!"

Two? Gura and Watson were suddenly beside him. Just what was happening? Why did Kiara look so scared? A million questions were running through his head.

The shadows beneath them surged and extended into a figure. "Calli?" He asked as the reaper stepped into the light. Her scythe was drawn, and her expression of frustration overwhelmed her features.

"I couldn't stop her." Calli growled. "Watson, I need you to-"

(Y/n)'s hair stood on end. Pure fear, that was the only emotion that he could feel. The source was the amassing darkness that was growing right in front of him. It made him shudder.

Because it formed into someone he knew.

"Ina..." he gasped.

Calli's scythe barred him before he could take another step. "What're you doing?" (Y/n) asked. "Calli it's just Ina, why're we-?"

"Watson, get ready just in case." Said Calli. Amelia fell to her knees and took out a pocket watch causing a sigil that looked much like a ticking clock to form underneath her.

"Calli-"

"Gura, keep Watson safe." Gura simply nodded. The worst? (Y/n) looked over to the writhing mass of darkness and tentacles. Ina didn't even seem to recognize them, in fact...

"Calli..." (Y/n) muttered, his eyes locked onto hers. He noted how her grip on her scythe tightened. "Calli, that's Ina."

"I know." She bit her lip. "Which makes this all the more difficult." Calli brandished her scythe that the shadows swirled around, then spared one last glance at him. "Kiara, don't let him get involved."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as Calli vanished in shadow and materialized in front of Ina. Hacking and slashing all with the intent to kill the innocent girl.

"Calli, no!" (Y/n) screamed, but he fell to the ground. Kiara had her grip on him and had no intention of letting him go. "Kiara, let me go! She'll kill Ina!"

"I'm sorry, (Y/n)." Kiara's voice broke.

"No!" He screamed, his whole body bursting into flames that engulfed Kiara and himself.

Kiara held on tighter. It pained her to do this, it broke her heart but Ina wasn't there anymore. "I'm sorry, (Y/n)." She repeated, absorbing the flames the male used to lash out. Calli knew he'd try to protect Ina, after all...