Lady (Devil May Cry)

In the aftermath of a recent battle with the demonic forces which plagued the earth, (Y/n) along with Dante, Lady, and Trish stood atop a mountain of corpses. (Y/n) stretched out his arms, and began to survey the corpses in case they weren't as dead as they thought.

(Y/n)'s boots were bloody, as were the rest of his clothing. One of his hands contained a pistol similar in design to Dante's Ebony and Ivory, while the other held a handkerchief which he was using to wipe off the blood which got on him during the battle.

A little ways in front of him was Lady, doing the same thing he was doing albeit less enthusiastically. She prodded one of the corpses with her bayonet, then moved on to repeat the process on another corpse. (Y/n) smiled a bit as he watched her, to be honest it was painfully obvious that he had feelings for her; though Lady somehow hadn't noticed this, or maybe she did and just enjoyed keeping him guessing.

You going to keep starring or are you going to help me?

(Y/n) snapped out of his thoughts, and walked over to Lady. She placed her rocket launcher which she affectionately called Kalina Ann, Lady raised an eyebrow as a way of questioning the male.

(Y/n): Pretty sure most of these guys are dead, so you probably don't need my help.

Lady: Oh is that so?

Said Lady as she neared her face a rather awkward amount of distance away from (Y/n)'s own. The male let out a nervous chuckle as his cheeks began to redden, Lady took notice of this and yanked on the collar of his shirt slightly.

(Y/n) could feel her breath on his ear, she let out a breath on his ear sending a shiver down his spine.

Lady: Why so red (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Y-You're kinda close...

Lady: I could get closer if you want (Y/n).

Lady would often do this to tease the male, she was aware of how he felt towards her. (Y/n) was sweet, patient, and he related to her; since c'mon how many people can relate to the fact that you hunt demons for a living? Though she did find (Y/n) attractive, she found it more enjoyable to tease him.

Lady: I wonder do you like me (Y/n)?

(Y/n): No not really.

The smile on Lady's face vanished, she let out a bewildered scoff before looking to the male.

Lady: What did you just say?

(Y/n): I don't like you.

Lady: Wow...just...wow.

Lady shook her head, and began to walk away. She was in utter disbelief about what had just happened, maybe all her teasing finally got to (Y/n). Maybe he had had enough of her shit, and realized that he could do so much better than her.

(Y/n) holstered his pistol, and caught up to Lady. He grabbed her by the wrist, and pulled her back to him; making her drop Kalina Ann in the process.

Lady: (Y/n) look I'm not in the mood so-

Lady wasn't able to finish her sentence, as (Y/n) planted his lips upon hers. Her eyes widened at the sudden intimate contact, and after some resisting(and with the use of (Y/n)'s tongue) she decided to give in, and kiss back.

The pair parted soon after, panting. A thin string of saliva serving as a bridge between their lips.

(Y/n): I don't like you dummy, I love you.

Lady blushed, a rare sight to behold.

(Y/n): You're adorable.

Said (Y/n) as he placed a kiss on her forehead, then let her go. Lady walked to fetch Kalina Ann from the ground, and slung it over her shoulder once again. Lady fixed the collar of her shirt, and brushed some hair away from her face. The blush on her face showing no signs of retreat.

(Y/n): You're still blushing Lady, did my confession really catch you off guard?

Lady: (Y/n)...

(Y/n): I mean it's pretty obvious how I feel about you, and how you feel about me.

Lady: (Y/n) I...

(Y/n): C'mon Lady, just say it.

Lady closed the distance between them once again, and put her mouth near his ear once again. Her voice only a whisper, but it was enough to send shivers up his spine. Honestly anything she would do, could send shivers up his spine.

Lady: Your fly is open.

Lady pushed herself off the male, and walked away. A victorious smirk decorating her face, (Y/n) looked down to check her claim and found the zipper to his jeans open. He blushed beat red, realizing he had just kissed the girl of his dreams and confessed to her with his fly down.

Lady walked away swaying her hips slightly, and glancing over to the male occasionally. After zipping up his fly, (Y/n) let out a chuckle.

(Y/n): You always keep me guessing, I never know what to expect from you...

Maybe that's why I fell in love with you...