LEMON! K/DA Evelynn (League of Legends)

"I'm sorry you want to what?!" Akali asked, crossing her arms as she looked at her bandmate.

"I just want to borrow (Y/n) for a little bit darling, you know make me feel like a princess." Said Evelynn, she lowered her glasses as she eyed the male. (Y/n) shifted slightly, Akali then walked in front of her boyfriend.

"My boyfriend isn't some-" Akali fumbled with her words "Man whore!"

"I know that, and I respect that." Replied Eve.

"Then why?" Asked Akali, not dropping her guard around the diva.

"Because all men are the same, (Y/n) here has caught my attention." Evelynn walked to Akali's wardrobe and even began trying on some of her hats. Akali stared at the female, and still held firm.

"Look, I know you love (Y/n) but you should also know I always get what I want." A serpentine smile decorated Eve's lips as she licked them.

Akali turned to the male, (Y/n) seemed unnerved by the situation but smiled tenderly at Akali as if to say "anything you want, I'll do it no questions asked." Akali sighed, and turned to Evelynn.

"One night, but you have to treat (Y/n) to dinner first before anything."

"Wait you're serious?" Asked (Y/n), he raised an eyebrow to Akali and then glanced at Evelynn.

"Why of course Akali" said Evelynn not even acknowledging how (Y/n) seemed to be in shock. Evelynn smiled as she latched herself onto (Y/n)'s arm, and slowly began to drag him away.

"Sorry (Y/n), when Eve wants something she'll do anything to get it." Akali shuddered as she remembered how Evelynn got when she didn't get what she wanted, nothing could stop Evelynn it was as if she was a demon or something.

"But-"

(Y/n) wasn't even able to finish his thought as Evelynn dragged him out of the room. The second Evelynn dragged (Y/n) out of the house they were swarmed by paparazzi, Eve adjusted her glasses and smiled.

"Smile for the cameras (Y/n), you're mine for the day."

(Y/n) gulped and flashed a shaky yet believable smile.

~~~

Evelynn and (Y/n) sat smack dab in the middle of an expensive restaurant, the male looked around admiring the decor as well as savoring the food being served. (Y/n) may not have liked the whole "You're Evelynn's Property for the day" plan, but he had to admit he was enjoying himself so far.

"So (Y/n)" began Eve "What was it like?"

"What was "what" like Eve?" Asked the male as he took a sip from his glass of water.

"You know" Evelynn paused for a moment, and glanced behind her. "Akali's insides"

(Y/n) nearly spat out the contents of his mouth, and began to cough violently. Evelynn merely laughed at this, she seemed to be enjoying the male's suffering. After all she knew that (Y/n) was oftentimes reserved and curt, and Akali was the only one who could get him to break out of his shell.

Though she always knew (Y/n) was repressing something, and when she and the other members of K/DA walked in on (Y/n) fucking the ever loving shit out of Akali, Evelynn knew what it was. (Y/n)...was a monster in bed, and she wanted a taste of it.

"O-Oh...uh..." Said (Y/n) unsure of how to answer the diva. Eve was....complicated, she was someone who many would jump at the chance to go out with, but not many can handle her personality. She'd get what she wanted out of you, by any means necessary.

"How were they?" She asked again "C'mon (Y/n), we don't have all night." Evelynn got up right next to the male's ear, and whispered. "Cause you'll be busy doing other things."