Lux (League of Legends)

Luxanna Crownguard or Lux as people would oftentimes call her was the sister of Garen Crownguard, she was cheerful, bubbly, and bright. She was perfect in the eyes of our intrepid protagonist, so imagine his surprise when Garen approached him one day to ask him about a new assignment with his sister.

(Y/n): You want me to what?

Garen: I want you to accompany my sister, since you and her share a....certain trait.

(Y/n): You mean the headband? It's just a fashion choice I can get rid of it if you want?

Garen chuckled, but quickly silenced himself.

Garen: No not that, though it doesn't you.

(Y/n) quickly took off the headband, and pocketed it.

Garen: It's your magical abilities.

(Y/n) averted his gaze, he knew that Demacians prejudiced against those with magic ever since mages sacked the city many years ago.

(Y/n): Y-You shouldn't joke about stuff like that.

Garen: (Y/n).

Garen began, placing a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder.

Garen: You were found and raised, by Jarvan III himself. You shed blood with me in battle, and are essentially treated as royalty in the city despite everything. You can be trusted.

(Y/n) smiled, and locked eyes with Garen. The young male's eyes were filled with determination.

(Y/n): So when do we start?

~~~

The assignment was simple, it was to retrieve an artifact of power in Noxian territory. Now normally this wouldn't be a problem, if you weren't a Demacian. The two nations have been in a rather uneasy situation.

(Y/n) met Lux at the kingdom's gate, beside her was their guide Ezreal one of the greatest treasure hunters in the modern era, and a little girl he didn't really recognize.

Lux: (Y/n)! Over here!

(Y/n) slowly jogged over to them, and greeted Lux and Ezreal.

(Y/n): Um...hi there, I'm (Y/n) (L/n).

He said as he held out his hand. The young girl reached for his hand, and shook it. Her voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard.

Hi! I'm Zoe, the aspect of twilight!

(Y/n) dead panned, he was meeting an aspect. A being of incredible power, they only descended to Runeterra in times of crisis so meeting one wasn't really the best thing.

(Y/n): Nice to meet you.

Lux: So shall we go?

(Y/n): Yeah let's, Garen told me that we need to make it to Noxian territory within two days. So we should get a move on.

(Y/n) walked over to a white stallion, and pet its head. He took out an apple, and fed it to the horse. The horse neighed as it did, walking around the male signaling that it was ready to leave.

Zoe: Wow, you're great with animals.

(Y/n): Thanks.

The male mounted the horse, and lightly moved the reins making the horse move into a trot. Lux and Ezreal quickly got on their own horses and galloped after (Y/n), Zoe on the other hand just flew after them.

The quartet actually made decent time, only stopping three times. Once for Lux, once for lunch, and once for Ezreal who did his business behind a bush. The other three may not have seen him do the deed, but they could smell it.
Currently they had stopped for the night in a clearing behind a large boulder, the sun had yet to set but the band of heroes decided to stop so they could gather firewood while they could still see.