LEMON! K/DA Ahri (League of Legends)

Whoops, I forgot to port this one over.

Image is not mine.

~|~|~|~|~

Ahri let out a tired sigh as she felt her body relax, fan greeting after fan greeting. She loved her fans, and she was happy that K/DA gets the recognition it deserves but my god was it all so exhausting.

As the car she was in began to move she rolled down her window, waving goodbyes to those who would see her off. She had to maintain the illusion that the leader of K/DA was unshakable, that she was the glue that held them all together.

That couldn't have been further from the truth however...

As the small screen powered on, Ahri cycled the channels to the news. She sighed, Evelynn was on display on the news as per usual. She couldn't help but smirk, the diva did like her attention and it didn't matter what kind it was. As Ahri watched on, she came to see that the latest scoop about Eve was something about her being seen with an unknown male at a restaurant.

"Oh Eve." Ahri breathed, muting the news as she began to think. It had been over two years since they debuted, and the world's attention was still on them. It was difficult living under the spotlight, but this was the life she choose and she'd keep going through it with her head held high.

So much had happened, and despite her background in the workings of showbiz she was still struggling. Powering on her phone, Ahri scrolled through the messages she'd gotten while she was working. Some from her agent, some were reminders, and some where from close friends that hasn't spoken to her in years.

Though one caught her attention.

"(Y/n)..." She muttered, seeing the name of the male who people described as their unofficial fifth member.

His message read:

Don't overwork yourself, we miss our friend.

Come home soon.

It brought a smile to her face, she couldn't wait to get home. It was where people treated her normally, and it was just...refreshing. The members of K/DA had become her family, her support, she loved them and she hoped that they felt the same about her.

"Miss." The driver called out.

"Yes?" Ahri asked. "I thought I'd inform you that Miss Akali asked me to pass a message on to you." Ahri nodded, she was glad Akali knew her well enough to know that if she sent a text it would most likely get lost in the sea of other texts she got. "Alright let's hear it."

"She said that (Y/n) was cooking tonight, and not to be late." Ahri's eyes widened, she could feel a potential rumbling in her stomach as the thought of the male's cooking made her mouth water.

Oh Ahri was coming home tonight...

~|~|~|~|~

As Ahri stood outside the hunble abode she shared with her friends, she praised as she heard their happy shouts from outside. Kai'sa and Akali were probably doing something fun again, she slowly pushed open the door. The scent of food hit her like a slap in the face, she was immediately starving.

"Hey." (Y/n) greeted. "Glad to see you home."

Ahri snapped herself out of her trance then looked over to the kitchen table, Evelynn was sitting there silently enjoying a cup of what she assumed was coffee. While Kai'sa and Akali were both in front of the television playing this year's version of Just Dance, oblivious to her appearance.

"Why don't you take a seat." (Y/n) began. "You look pale Ahri, have you been eating?" Ahri managed a chuckle as she pulled out a chair. "Yes I have mom." She said dryly, prompting (Y/n) to roll his eyes. "You act annoyed, but you know you like having me around to dote on you."