Update Story: A Oneshot about my Stories

A/n: Hello! This one is going to be trippy and somewhat vague, so I'll reveal what most of the stuff means at the end...or not. Maybe I'll let you guys figure it out.

Image is not mine.

"This is the place, right?" I wondered as I entered the office building. My head peeking through the door before I'm suddenly grabbed and pulled inside by someone.

"You here about the job?" A woman with blonde hair asked.

I nodded.

"Perfect." She spared no moment longer and quickly pulled a male seemingly out from nowhere. "Show them the ropes." She simply said and walked off.

But my mouth had gone dry, the male before me was someone I recognized.

"Y-You're..."

"Hi, seems that you recognize me." He held out his hand. "My name's (Y/n), but let's pretend that you don't know who I am." (Y/n) had grabbed ahold of my hand and pulled me as he walked. "C'mon, let's get on with the tour since I'm on the clock."

I could only blink in confusion.

"So since you're looking for a job, I assume that you know what we do here." (Y/n) began. "But for the sake of making myself feel special, I'll assume you know nothing."

(Y/n) turned to me with a smile. "We make stories come to life here, whatever you can dream up, we've probably made it at some point."

We turned a corner to show a long hallway lined with framed photos.

"This is where all the posters for the stuff we put out are stored." He passed my one lined with a solid gold frame. "This is "Masks." I'm pretty sure you know this one, it's probably our best selling story."

"Over here is its sequel: "Truths"." (Y/n) continued. "While not as popular as Masks, it's got its dedicated following."

"Over here is..." he trailed off, and turned to me. I stared at the still somewhat hidden portrait. "Well this one isn't out yet, but you can still look."

I took a step forward, but (Y/n) held me by the collar. "Not that close, you'd be able to see the finer details of it and spoil the surprise."

Jokes on (Y/n), I have better than average vision. By squinting really hard, I could vaguely see the shapes and figures on the obscured portrait.

Wait.

Were those figures the cast of "Masks"?!

It couldn't have been, besides who was that round headed figure in white supposed to be? Were they adding someone new? I hoped not, the source material was pretty good.

"Moving on!" (Y/n) screamed and dragged my along.

"Is this what its going to be like the whole tour?!" I asked.

"Don't worry." (Y/n) assured. "Just most of it." In one quick motion (Y/n) had thrown me forward and I had spun and landed sitting onto an awaiting chair and table set.

(Y/n) quickly joined me and placed a matching pair of coffee in front of me.

"So..." he sipped his coffee. "What's up?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?!" I exclaimed. "I have no idea what's going on!"

"Don't worry about it." (Y/n) waved his hand. "So you a fan of the stuff I'm in?"

"You're in everything." I deadpanned.

"Not everything."

I took a sip of my own coffee, allowing myself a moment's reprieve. Then looked around the room I was in.