[Commonality] Eula x Male Reader (Genshin Impact)

A/n: Hey everyone, been gone awhile. No excuses since I doubt you guys would be interested, but on the off chance you are. Ahem* Writing Hard, College Bad, (Screaming) That about covers it.

Image is not mine

However this OC who the Reader Character will always be based on in a Genshin Story is: https://www.deviantart.com/strikes2018/art/Genshin-Impact-OC-885589311

~•~•~•~

Among the many tall windmills of the city of Freedom. A young man stood atop one, leaning against the railings of the construct. The setting sun coloring the humble city in a hue of orange.

(Y/n) let out a sigh.

"(Y/n)?" A voice called out to him. At his back was the young Deaconess of the church; Barbara Page.

"Hello Babs." He greeted with a smile. "Come here to take a break from your adoring fans?"

"(Y/n)." She began. "I heard what happened."

"Oh." His smile faltered somewhat, (Y/n) looked forward instead. "Word travels fast I suppose, I mean why wouldn't it? Some idiot tries to court the Acting Grandmaster." (Y/n) tapped his fingers on the railing. "Should've been a no-brainer that she'd reject him."

Barbara could only look at the male as he wallowed in self-pity. She could heal many things, but she doubted she could heal (Y/n)'s hurt heart.

"I-" Barbara began, only for (Y/n) to pat her on the head.

"I'm fine Barbara." He assured. "I'll get over it, though this probably won't be the last time you see me up here. Remember that incident with Sister Rosaria?"

Barbara puffed her cheeks as she recalled the incident. "She was a bit mean." The young girl shook her head. "I respect her as much as I respect all the other members of the church, but she went too far. I mean who does that to someone in public?!"

"Wow." (Y/n) blinked. "Never thought I'd ever see you worked up Barbs."

"I never want to remember that incident ever again." Barbara countered. "I mean sure, she had every right to reject you, but-"

"Oh it's fine." (Y/n) replied. "Rosaria did eventually apologize, and my hair on the left side of my head did grow back." He chuckled, turning to the Deaconess. "I guess I just have terrible luck with women...and I was sure that Jean and I had something." He muttered that last bit to himself.

(Y/n) stretched and did his best to fix the blonde's hair that he had ruffled. "There, if you don't mind, I'll be off now." Barba nodded, waving goodbye as a flash of violet light took the place of (Y/n). Then he was gone, the younger girl sighed. Hoping that he'd at least take care of himself, he had a habit for getting into situations that weren't the best.

Barbara's ears picked up the sound of bells, she paled. "The church! I'm going to be late for the service!"

~•~•~•~

Barbara: About (Y/n): "(Y/n) has always been very kind to me. He makes me laugh when I'm feeling down, and even takes the time to make me and all the other sisters snacks on some days. I hope the wind leads him to his family one day."

~•~•~•~

A dull thud of an empty mug hitting the table of the local tavern: The Angel Share. (Y/n) puckered his lips, trying to get the taste of alcohol to dissipate. He shivered, as he sat there. "Hope Barbara doesn't find out." (Y/n) raised his mug, signaling for a refill.

He rubbed his eyes, the alcohol was starting to take effect. He was no lightweight by any means, but he was sure anyone would start to feel it after three mugs of the Angel Share's best ale. He sighed, (Y/n) just wished the day would end.