Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)

The sound of swords clashing, and screaming could be heard throughout an entire grove of trees. Upon closer inspection the sounds weren't coming from any battle of sorts. No, far from it. It came from the sound of campers enjoying themselves with one of the leisurely activities that could be enjoyed at Camp Half Blood.

A long horn was blown signaling the end of the activities, many groans could be heard. Mainly coming from the residents of the Ares cabin, the spawn of the God of War did like their conflict.

As the campers began to catch their breath, two campers in particular were called away by Chiron. The camp's resident centaur wise man, leading them into the Big House wherein they found a male around their age sitting on the couch. His legs were crossed, as he busily tapped away on his phone.

Chiron cleared his throat, catching the male's attention.
"Oh, hi!" Said the male.
"(Y/n) this is Percy Jackson." Chiron said gesturing to the male to his right, Percy waved at him then stopped abruptly. The guy was somewhat awkward (Y/n) thought.

"And Annabeth Chase." The male's eyes followed Chiron's other hand which hovered in front of a girl. (Y/n)'s face heated up as he saw her, she was beautiful. Her curly blonde locks were tied into a messy ponytail, she was somewhat tan. She honestly looked like any beautiful girl you'd find who lived in California, but what really took (Y/n)'s breath away were her eyes. They were the deepest, most mesmerizing shade of gray there was.

A pair of fingers snapping in front of (Y/n)'s face snapped him out of his trance, it was Annabeth who had moved forward.
"You know, normally you introduce yourself after you meet someone new." Said Annabeth. (Y/n) shook his head trying to at least look somewhat cool in front of Annabeth.

"I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)." He said, Annabeth kept her bored look on her face. Percy noticing this, stepped forward and tried to save whatever first impression the new camper may have of Annabeth.

"Don't mind Annabeth, she just needs to warm up to you." Said Percy, (Y/n) nodded then looked back to Chiron.
"You'll be fine." He said, and trotted out of the room leaving the teens unsupervised. Annabeth seeing as there was no need for her anymore, left the room a few moments after the Centaur did. (Y/n) and Percy looked at one another, hoping to get the other to say something.

(Y/n) being the nice guy that he is decided to grant Percy's wish.
"You wanna get something to eat?" He asked. Percy paused for a moment, then nodded.
"Yeah."

~~~

And this is where the water nymphs live.

Percy and (Y/n) had spent a majority of the day walking around camp, and showing (Y/n) the different spots where the campers would congregate and even the camp's more...interesting residents.

"Wow." Said (Y/n). "I kinda regret not going here back when I was younger, would've made things a lot easier."
Percy glanced at the male, obviously confused. "When you were younger?"
"Oh yeah, my dad told me to come here. I just never did." (Y/n) said.

"How old are you anyways?" Asked Percy.
"Around your age, why?"
"Half-Bloods don't usually survive on the outside for very long." Answered Percy, his face contorting into a half frown as if he'd remembered something very unpleasant.

"Well..." Said (Y/n), clapping Percy on his back. "I'm different."
"We're all different." Beamed Percy "But different is good."
The pair laughed, and continued on their way. By Percy's estimate it was around 4 P.M. Dinner would be in a few hours, so he decided to show (Y/n) one last place for his little tour.

As they walked passing by a group of training demigods, (Y/n) noticed one that stood out. Her curly blonde hair was a dead giveaway.
"Annabeth." (Y/n) muttered quietly.
"Yeah." Percy chimed in "She's honestly the best fighter in camp in my opinion."