Fighting

Prodigy's POV
"Ok so we need spri-" she said but I cut her off, kissing her neck, making her lightly moan.

"Stahhhp," she whispered, trying to pull away from me but I could tell that she didn't want to.

"Why?" I wrapped my arms around her waist, lightly squeezing her ass.

"Someone's gonna see us," she told me giggling.

"Someone's gonna see, like me." I looked up to
Vanessa standing there, giving me a sassy look.

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes, pulling away from Beauty and giving Vanessa a dirty look.

"Whatever," Vanessa shrugged, sauntering out of the aisle. What was her problem?

"Do you not realize that T.I. is an OG?" Beauty hit me playfully on the side of the head.

"Whatever." I pushed the cart further into the aisle. "I love you," I whispered in Beauty's ear. She didn't say anything , but just kept walking.

"Babbbbbeeeee," I groaned.  I was gonna say that I loved her again but she quickly turned her head and kissed my lips.

"I love you too.Prodigy. I was just messing with you," she laughed, kissing me again.

"No Jacob, just no just leave me alone," someone said from the aisle next to ours.

"Oh ma,  she just said Jacob ohhhhhhhh," I whispered laughing. I began to push the cart to their aisle, but Beauty held me back.

"Come on babe, leave them alone," pleased Beauty, squeezing in between the cart and I.

"Oh, I like that," I said, making her laugh. She started to push the cart and I wrapped my arms around her waist. As we walked by a couple of teenage boys laughed and whistled.

"Oh does a brother got a problem?" I asked, wondering why they were looking at us like that. The teenage boys laughed mockingly.

"Not today, Prodigy," Beauty advised me, trying to calm me down and push me along. But I was not gonna sit here and take this by a bunch of dumb teenagers.

"No, that shawty got a problem cause she ain't with no real man," one of them challenged, stepping forward and glaring at me. I thought he was stepping forward because we were gonna fight, but he slapped her butt instead.

"WHAT THE HELL, BRUH?" I yelled, clenching my hands into fists. Ain't no one hit on my girl like that!

"OH HELLLLLL NAW!" she yelled, slapping him. Then Prince and Vanessa came running around the corner to see the commotion.

"BITCH." He punched her, sending her at the cans.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I shouted with rage, tackling and punching at him.

TO BE CONTINUED.............😱😱