Make Me Feel Better

Princeton's POV
When we pulled in the drive way, we were calm I opened the car door for her and then unlocked the house door.

"Let me change first," she told me while she took off to find an empty room. I took off my shirt and turned on the TV. TMZ was on and they were gossiping about some celebrity.

Then I looked to at the seat next to me and saw Vanessa's phone thrown there. I saw a message on the screen and opened it, wanting to see the conversation she had.

One of the texts said: "To Star😘- can you stall everyone at the airport I want to scream his name again."

Oh I'll make sure that happens. I saw as Vanessa came down the stairs, with even less clothes on. That was perfectly fine by me.

"I love you," she said, smiling at me.

"Say it again," I ordered.

"I. Love. You!" She emphasized loudly. coming over to me and sitting on my lap, turning off the TV.

"Now, where were we?" I asked, putting her legs around my waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I squeezed her butt.

"Make me feel better," she told me, sighing.

"Do want the neighbors to know my name?" I smirked.

"I want the whole world to know your name!" I took her to an empty bedroom and laid her down. I kissed her lips and did my usual trail down from her jawline to her neck. She let out a tiny little moan, but that wasn't good enough. I turned my head getting as close to her ear, sucking as hard as before.

"OHHHHH, JAACOB!" She yelled, but she said she wanted to scream. I laid her down on the bed and started to kiss from the bottom of her crop top to the top of her shorts, then I kissed all the way back up making her shiver.

"JAACOB!" she yelled louder than before. I tugged at her shirt with puppy dog eyes. "No."

"But babe," I said huskily into her ear.

"Fine, take it off." She rolled her eyes and stretched out her arms. I gently took off the shirt and threw it in the floor. I started to kiss around her bra, lightly touching the skin. "OHHHHH JACOB!" she screamed, arching her back and digging her nails into my back. She screamed but I want her to scream louder. I started to suck on it hard than the hardest time before.

"JACOBBBB!" She shouted, dragging her nails down my back. Then the door opened and everybody yelled, "MAKE HER TAP OUT!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Vanessa screamed, throwing her shirt back on. An angry Wayne had his eyes trained on us.

"Princeton, Vanessa. Let's have a talk," Wayne suggested, hinting us outside. Vanessa and I filed out the door.

"Aye yo bro! You got a couple thousand scratches on yo back!" Prodigy laughed, while I shot him an icy glare.

When we walked into the room, Vanessa and I stood, waiting for criticism, while Wayne closed the door and locked it.