Chapter 4

"What's in the backpack?" Lauren wondered.

"My phone with my black card hiding in the case, my wallet, my swimsuit, a dress with high heels, earrings, and my make up bag."

Then the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see a still hot Chandler Riggs.

"Hello, Vanessa," he grinned.

"Hey, Chandler," I said back, showing off my dimples.

"Thank you Lauren, for letting me take her out," he said, being polite even though he was talking to his co-star.

"No problem, but you don't have to be so serious! But you guys do have to call me if anything happens," she demanded.

"Good, cause I need a ride to the airport," he laughed.

"Oh, I can drive!" I offered. I got my drivers license a few of months ago.

"You can drive?" they both asked at the same time.

"Yeah, bye!" I called, waving to Lauren and pulling Chandler to the car.

"You're forgetting the keys!" Lauren laughed. She threw the keys and I caught them . We got in the car and buckled up.

"How are you that good at receiving?" Chandler had a curious look on his beautiful face.

"I was a receiver on a football team in Oakland," I explained, starting the car and pulling out of the driveway.

"So I want to know more about you," Chandler said. I cleared my throat and started to tell him about my life.

" When I was a baby, a 1 year old, my parents were killed in a gang shooting. My dad was black and my mom was white. When they died, I was sent to a foster home in Houston and I stayed there till I was 2. Then the mistress O.D. so I went to Oakland and the mistress was abusive, but I had my bestest friends in the whole world to help me get through it. When the mistress would get mad and abuse us, I would just go spend the night at my friend Diggy's house."

I looked over at Chandler and saw that he had a very pitiful look on his face.

"You've had such a hard life and you are so strong," he said, still feeling sad. No. I don't want anyone's pity.

"So, I want to know more about you." I was trying to change the subject, trying to lift his spirts.

"So when I was 10 years old, I started acting in The Walking Dead. Ive starred through season 1 to season 5 and I go back to school in 4 days," he told me.

"Oh yeah! I go to school in 3 days, but why do you go in 4?" I asked puzzled.

"We're going to the same school, but I have a cast meeting, " he explained. I wanted to scream from the rooftop that Chandler Riggs is going to my school! Luckily, I suppressed the urge.

"Cool," I commented, pulling into the airport parking lot. "Thank God, I only have a carry on, so we don't have to go through bagging."

"Are you hungry?" Chandler asked.

"No, but I need a Redbull." I yawned.

"One Redbull, coming up," he grinned at me.

"That's okay, I'll get it. Looks like you've got some fans." I pointed to the huddle of girls staring at us in the corner with Walking Dead tee shirts. "I'll be back."

'I wonder if Chandler likes me or no-'

My thoughts were broken by a girl around the age of 12, tapping on my shoulder.

"Excuse me, may I please have your autograph?" she said with excitement flashing in her eyes.

"Oh sweety, I'm not famous," I laughed. Why would she think I was famous?

"Uh, yes you are! You're Lauren Cohan's daughter and Chandler Riggs girlfriend," she informed me, holding out a peace of paper with a sharpie. Woah. People think I'm dating Chandler Riggs? Awesome!

"Ok, what's your name?" She was cute, but I really needed that Redbull.

"Caroline," she smiled. I signed my initials.

"Here you go, but sorry sweetie. I'm not Chandler's girlfriend." I walked over to get a Redbull. "One Redbull, please!"

"That will be $3.45. Hey I've seen you on the news," the man at the counter said.

"Really? Why?" I asked. How was I famous and I didnt even know it?

"You're that kid from The Walking Dead's girlfriend." I've heard that title for the second time that day.

I thanked the man handed him a crisp, 5 dollar bill.

When I walked outside, I saw, like 50 photographers. One spotted me and then I was flooded with people and blinded by flashing cameras. The TMZ team approached me.

"Hi! Vanessa!" the camera man for TMZ called.

"Hey TMZ! What's up?" I smiled.

"Are you Chandler Rigg's girlfriend?" he interrogated me.

"Well, not yet, if you know what I mean." I winked slyly. "Sorry, TMZ! I have to go catch a flight!" I wave bye to the cameram and then spotted Chandler. "Chandler!" I shouted. I rushed to him, while the paparazzi kept calling at me.

"We have to go!" He grabbed my hand and we started to run. We made it to the line.

"Thank you." The lady took our boarding passes. When we started walking further into the terminal, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a girl in a Carl Grimes crop top with an excited look on her face.

'Oh, here we go again...' I thought.