Nashville

Chandlers POV

When Vanessa came down the stairs, her hair was just about the most beautiful brown I've ever seen. All I wanted was to go up to her and make out, but her grandparents are here and that might not fly by them.

"We'll were taking off," Vanessa told them, pushing me out the door. "Here is a skateboard!" She handed me a perfectly fine skateboard.

"Cool," I replied, taking it.

Vanessa's POV

When we got to the outlet, I lost control and almost ran into six people, making me almost fall. As I went to go cuss them out, I recognized who they were.

"NASH, JACK, JACK BRENT, JERRY! Where's Hayes?" I asked, looking at the blond girl.

"Vanessa p, this is Hana, Hayes girlfriend," Nash introduced.

"VANESSA!" I heard Hayes shout. He's always been closest to me.

"Hayes!" I yelled back. He came up and pulled me into a tight hug. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Hana lookin a little jealous, but I mean he's my best friend so yeah suck it.

"Oh my gosh, is that you Chandler?" she said, just trying to mess with me.

"Took you long enough," he snorted. Oh yeah, they were in a movie together.

"I have an idea. How about I go to lunch with the boys to catch up, and you and Hana go to lunch to catch up too and I'll call you when we're done," I suggested, not want to see Hana anymore.

"Sounds good," Chandler said.

"Bye, babe." I kissed him.

"Do I get my hugs now?" I opened my arms to the rest of the boys.