Flipping Tables

Chandler's POV

I sat here, astonished at the picture that appeared on the phone screen. I was staring at a picture of Vanessa in bed with a guy, sleeping and being cuddling each other. I screamed and flipped over my coffee table and started crying. I cried myself to sleep...

I woke up to 5 Twitter notifications. I opened just one and I punched the wall. It was a picture of four boys kissing Vanessa's cheek. Wow, and I thought those people on Twitter were wrong for calling her a whore.

Then next one is of her holding a gold necklace with diamonds in a 'p', and the boy has his arm around her waist. The other one shows he r hugging him with her head in his neck and again, his arm around her waist.

And the last one, she was kissing his cheek. She's just a cheating whore. I layed on the floor and drifted to sleep. Then the door bell rang and I wiped away my tears. I opened the door the see the whore.

"Oh my gosh! Chandler, have you been crying?" she asked with a concerned look on her face that just made my blood boil.

"Why would you care?" I replied nastily.

"Because I'm your girlfriend," she said with a confused and shocked expression.

"Not anymore, you cheating bitch!" I slammed the door hard in her face.

Vanessa's POV

Tears welled up in my eyes as I ran back home and slammed the door angrily. Why did Chandler say those terrible things to me? I didn't cheat on him!

"Well, what's wrong with you?" Lauren looked up from her book, where she was sat on the couch.

I screamed and threw my phone at the wall, letting it drop to the floor.

"What's wrong?!" Now Lauren was lost and worried. She came and sat by me on the hard floor.

"Chandler broke up with me for no reason," I tried saying calmly, but a sob escaped my throat.

"I know this is the wrong time, but Im taking a leave for two months," she informed me. Fan-frickin-tastic.

"That's fine. Can you hand me my phone," I asked pointing to the wall.

"Sure" she said handing me it. I dialed Princeton's and auntie Nicki's number but no response from both,  so I called uncle Wayne.

He picked up on the 2nd ring. "What's up Vanessa?"

"Um is P-Princeton there?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"Princeton!" I heard him call in the distance.

"What is it?!" Another voice called back.

"Vanessa's on the phone!"

  "What good, ma?" Princeton greeted.

"H-he broke-broke up with meeeeee," I stuttered, crying into the phone.

"Oh baby, it's ok," he purred through the phone. Then Lauren came down the stairs with four suitcases.

"Are you leaving right NOW?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm so sorry! I thought you were gonna be home earlier and I was gonna tell you but we have to leave to do 2 months of filming," she rushed.

"Bye, stay safe!" she called, before exiting the door.

"You still there, Prince?" I locked the door.

"Yeah, what's goin on over there?"

"I'm gonna be home alone for the next 4 months," I explained, opening the fridge to see no food.

"You've got yo guns," he asked, knowing my past.

"All 4 on takedown, machete, tear gas, katana blade, and everything else," I agreed.

"Good. We'll come visit when we can." He hung up the phone.

"Ugh," I groaned. I hate grocery shop. I grabbed my black card and the keys to my car. Oh yeah, I got a freaking Lambo with the butterfly doors. I opened the door then I remembered, I forgot my gun. I grabbed my Bretta 99 and tucked it under my shirt. When I got to the grocery store, it was packed. When I pulled in the parking lot, the person next to me dropped his car. I pulled open the doors. He look at me like bish whet. I pulled the doors back down and locked the car.

"Don't touch my new car," I said, getting suspicious and paranoid. I grabbed a cart and started looking for the stuff I needed. I got hot Cheetos, grape soda, Kool Aid, Dr Pepper, whip cream, coffee, ice cream, Lay's, BBQ sause, lime Popsicles, pickles, and every sour candy they had.

"$145.60," mumbled the cashier, staring at me like I don't have the money. I stood there and swipped my card. My phone ringed.

"Aye, what's good, Ailicia?" I said, taking the call.

"Aye, what's up? When you be coming home?" 

"Gurl, you at Compton, K town, D town, I don't know! Just don't get all up in blood territory," I told her, loading my groceries in the car.

"Man, I'm telling you their crazy as shit!" she exclaimed.

"Ha, damn straight." Then I heard a gun shot over the phone. "Another house gettin shot up on the block again?"

"Yep. I gotta go, bye!" she said, hanging up before I could say goodbye. Out of nowhere, a little kid pulled on my shirt, making my gun almost fall out, but I caught it. I think someone saw it.

"Ma'am, wook! This is you," she commented, holding up a gossip magazine with a picture of Princeton and I in bed. Her mother grabbed the child and pulled her away, while I got in my car. I got half way home when I heard sirens.

"Damn it!" I slapped the top of the wheel. I pulled over to the shoulder and rolled down my window.

"Hello ma'am, do you know why I pulled you over?"the cop interrogated.

"No, sir." I stifled an 'ugh.'

"Well, I got a call saying that you have a gun on you," he explained.

"Yes, I do actually. But there's a reason, " I negotiated. 

"Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to step out of the car, please, " he ordered. I stepped out of the car.

"Please turn around and put your hands on the car." He started to pat me down until he got to my gun. He took it out and set it on the car.

"What is this? Why do you have it?" He narrowed his eyes suspiciously

"Look, I am going to be at home by myself for two months and I have some blood gang problems. I have a lisense for it, but someone pulled on my shirt and it fell out," I attempted to explain.

"Put your hands behind your back," he demanded, taking out his hand cuffs. I didn't say anything, but obeyed his orders while he cuffed me.