Chapter 5

Vanessa's P.O.V.

"Hi," I greeted, trying to be nice. She tried to punch me in the face, but out of my entire life living in da hood, I knew how to protect myself. I was about to pop one in her face, but then I thought 'What if she takes me back because of this?' I lowered my hand down and walked to her. "You think he'll like you? Watch this." I planted one on Chandler. I think I'm about to pass out. I just wanted this kiss to last forever, but we were interrupted by an announcement from the speaker.

"Due to bad weather conditions, all flights have been canceled." Man, I was really looking forward to spending some time with Chandler. When we walked to the main area of the airport, it was thundering and raining heavily outside.

"I have an idea," Chandler told me in my ear.

"What is it?" I said grabbing his hand and walking out of the airport. He have me a sly grin. "What?" I slapped his shoulder playfully.

"Movie day and kissing," he suggested, smirking.

"Sounds fun, but the second part is my favorite." I winked. We walked outside and we're hit with the cold, harsh wind of the thunderstorm. "Uhhh I hate driving in the rain," I complained. We were almost drenched by the time we found the car. But before I got in, Chandler got ahold of me and pushed me against the car. He planted his lips on mine and I felt ljke melting with the rain. "We have to go," I mumbled into the kiss. But I didn't mind. It was akways a fantasy of mine to kiss in the rain, especially with Chandler Riggs! How many girl can say that they've done the same thing? He broke off the kiss and we got in the car.

"Can you grab a pencil and some paper from my bag? I need to make a grocery list," I told him.

"Okay, shoot."

" We need popcorn, Warheads, Sour-Patch Kids, our Airheads, sour Skittles, and ice cream," I counted off.

"Dang, you eat a lot of sour food!" He laughed and stared at me in amusement. I turned in at the parking lot of the grocery store.

"Can I have a piggy back ride?" I asked, parking the car.

"Yes," he groaned, pretending to be in pain. He hoisted me in his back. It had stopped raining.

"WEEE!" I yelled, as he ran with me on shoulders to the entrance. "Can you grab a basket?" I requested. He took one and we walked in.

At The House

"Heyoo!" I shouted, walking into the house. Chandler was carrying the groceries. "Can you unload those while I change?" I asked, heading for the stairs, but then he grabbed my hand and twirled me back to his chest.

"Maybe I should come with you," he suggested seductively.

"Chandler!" someone yelled. We turned to see Lauren shooting daggers at Chandler. Chandler was as red as Oakland is dangerous.

"Um,hey Lauren," he stammered, nervously.

"What are you doing holding her like that?" She demanded of him. Oh, thank God she didn't hear what we said!