Basketball

Unknown POV

"Okay, so if we attack when her mom isn't home, I reckon it will be easier......"

Vanessa's POV

When we got home I changed into shorts, a muscle tee, and some basketball shoes. When I descended the stairs, I saw Prince on the couch, his eyes glued to TMZ.

"Hey boo," I told him. I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"Wazz up?" He pecked me on the cheek.

"I wanna go play basketball," I whined, giving him a puppy dog face. He rolled his eyes and got up.

"Then let's go play basketball." He peeled off his blue his red shirt, revealing his rock-hard six pack. My face grew hot and I tried not to stare at his bare skin.

"I'll go tell auntie Nicki that we're leaving," I suggested, running up the stairs. I burst through the door where Nicki sat and and slammed it shut. Tears began to spill over my cheeks. Auntie Nicki looked up from her phone and gave a worried look.

 "Oh baby, what's the matter?" She walked over to me, affectionately stroking my hair. I covered my eyes with the palms of my hands.

 "I- I think I like Princeton," I stuttered, wiping my tears. Aunt Nicki didn't flinch at my confession.

" And what's wrong with that?" she demanded. I looked at her with my red, blotched eyes and shrugged.

"He probably doesn't like me back," I told her.

"Then make him want you back," she suggested, wiggling her eyebrows.

"And how will I do that?" I inquired, wondering what she meant by that.

"Don't be afraid to show some skin and be a little flirty," she smirked and we both burst out laughing. 

"Thanks, auntie Nick. Any other advice?" 

"Dry yo damn face and don't cry over him! And don't ask him out, but let him ask YOU out," she advised while I nodded.

"Thanks, and by the way, we're going to play basketball, like a block down the street," I informed her, shutting the door. I went to my room and changed into booty shorts and a sports bra over my bra and grabbed a basketball from the closet. I hurried down the stairs, with my ball in my hand.

"Let's go, Princey," I said in a flirty voice. When he saw me, he bit his lip and tried to avoid my jiggling boobs. Oh my gosh, does he like me? He may just like my boobs.

We walked the block and turned the corner to the empty court. After about an hour of playing, we started to see flashes.

"I hate camera men," I groaned. "But if they want pictures, let's give them pictures."

I grabbed the ball and ran down the court. I closed my eyes and chucked the ball. Princeton started to shout something at me and I opened my eyes to see I had made the bucket. I pumped my fists and started doing backflips down the court.

After my little gymnastics display, we began to walk back home. On the way back, I saw a guy on the side of the street, but couldn't make out his face. All I could make out was his hands, which were making the blood gang sign. Fear began to rise in my throat.

 "Princeton, did you see that?" I whispered to him, once we were further away from that weird man. I turned back to see if he had followed us, but there was nothing there.

"See what? What's wrong, Vanessa?" Princeton asked, his eyebrows drawn in confusion. I shook my head.

"Never mind," I told him and we walked all the way home.