Chapter 3

By the time we got home, it was 5:45. "Ok, the director is holding a cast dinner at some fancy French restaurant at 6:00," informed Lauren. "Go get ready."

She walked up the stairs, leaving me with the shopping bags. Well at least I know what dress I'm wearing.  So I grabbed my clothes and makeup and rushed up stairs.

After Geting Ready

"Are you ready to go?" I asked Lauren, walking into her room to see her curling her hair.

"Yeah." she said, grabbing her purse and walking to the car.

"'Joyeux anniversaire, joyeux anniversaire!'" I belted. I received a quizzical look from Lauren.

"What are you singing?" Lauren demanded.

"Happy birthday in French. I can also sing it in Russian and German," I bragged.

"Ok, then do it," I never turn down a challenge.

I recited them perfectly as we continued onto the restaurant.

"Wow, that's so cool!" she remarked.

"Yeah, when you said we were going to a French restaurant, I figured the menus are going to be in French, so I desided to spark my memory. Hey, by the way, will everyone be there?"

"Yep." Lauren glanced at the GPS.

"Even Carl, I mean Chandler?" I said dreamily.

"Ooooh! Someone has a crush!" she squealed, punching me lightly on the shoulder.

"Are you kidding me? He's so hot, even under all the blood and dirt, but he would never what to date me." I sighed miserably.

"Are YOU kidding me? He will fall head over heels with you from the moment you walk through the door," she assured me as she pulled into the parking lot.

"We'll see." We walked over to the restaurant. When we got to the table, I sat next to Emily Kinney. "Hi, my name is Vanessa and I love you so much!" I smiled enthusiastically.

"Aww, thank you! I'm Emily, and you must be Lauren's adopted daughter. Welcome to the Walking Dead family!" she cried, laughing. As I looked around the table, my eyes met with Chandler's for a split second. I felt my face get hot.

'He could never like me, 'I thought, but then I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Emily.

"Lauren asked you a question," she said.

"Oh, sorry! What was it?" I asked.

"Can you talk in French for us?"

"Ok..um, 'bonjour mon nom tout le monde est vanessa et je suis lauren Cohan basique adoptées fille,'" I finished.

"What did you say?" Norman asked, confusion etched on his face.

"I said, 'hello everyone my name is Vanessa and I am Lauren Cohan's adopted daughter,'"I explained.

"Wow that's cool! Say a sentence about me," my dream boyfriend suggested.

"'Chandler Riggs est si chaud et il a vécu à côté de moi.'"

"What?" he asked.

"I said that 'Chandler Riggs lives next to me,'" I replied. Hah! I'm totally lying. I really said 'Chandler Riggs is hot and lives next to me,' but it'll be my little secret.

After Dinner

"Hey Vanessa, wait up!" Chandler called after me.

"Yes?" I asked, trying to look cute.

"Um, I was wondering well,  I'm flying to Orlando to go to Universal Studios, and I wanted to know if you'd like to go with me," he finished, blushing like a tomato.

"Like on a date?" I probably looking just as red.

"Yes, but if you don't want to, it's fine," he said, holding up his hands and looking shy.

"Duh! I would love to! When does the plane leave and when do we come back?" I asked as happy as can be.

"The plane leaves at 12:00 in the afternoon tomorrow and the flight is about 1 hour and 18 minutes. I'll pick you up at 11:30," he explained, regaining his confident composure.

"Sounds good! Bye, Chandler," I said kissing him on the cheek, leaving us both blushing. When I got in the car, I saw Lauren smirking.

"What?" I laughed, playing dumb.

"Did someone get asked out on a date?" she teased.

"Maybe," I answered.Lauren gave me a look. " OK! He's  taking me to Universal Studios in Orlando!" I squealed in delight, grinning from ear to ear.

When we got home, it was about 10:30, so I decided to get some shut-eye. When I got into bed, I couldn't go to sleep. Instead, I made a twitter account on my new I-Phone 5S.

The username I thought up was @OfficialVanessaCohan. First, I followed the WD cast, then I followed my bestest friends: Princeton, Roc Royal, Ray Ray, Diggy Simson, OMG Girlz, Trevor Jackson, and last but not least, Jacob Latimore.

I met them all in Cali and we've been friends for so long. When I was done, I went back to my page and I saw that I had already gained 15K followers.

"What?" I whispered to myself in disbelief. Then I saw I had 532K comments and I hadnt even posted a tweet. I already hade a n Instagram and Vine, but I don't have Snapchat. I hade to make one because I told Chandler that I'd snapchat him. When I looked at the clock, I saw that it was 4:00 in the morning. It had only felt like 4 minutes.

11:00 In The Morning

"Vanessa, wake you! You have to leave in 30!" Lauren yelled from down stairs.

I jumped up from bed and rummaged around my room,collecting all the stuff I need for today. I had no time to waste, so I had to take a cold shower.

After finishing my shower routine, I dried myself and rushed my makeup. I threw on some clothes, paired with knee high converse, and scrambleddownstairs.

"You look so cute," complimented Laura, putting grits with bacon on the bar.

"Thank you!" I sat  down to eat.

"What time did you go to sleep last night?" She placed a hand on her hip.

"Around 11:00, 11:30," I lied, smiling. She gave that look and I raised my in surrenser.

"Ok, ok, about 4:00," I laughed.

"Ah Vanessa, you are going to be so tired." She shook her head in disdain.

"Don't worry, I'll get a Red Bull at Universal and some coffee and Mountain Dew," I reassured her, laughing.

SORRY THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SUPER DUPER LONG