Breakfest

Twist's POV
I smelled bacon and pancakes so I tiptoed down the stairs to steal some away with me. But when I got to the kitchen, I saw Princeton really going at it with Vanessa. Damn, Wayne would kill him if he ever saw him making out with his daughter. Then Tyga and Drake came down the stairs motioned for them to be quiet. Their eyes went big once they saw what I was looking at.

"Damn, he's really getting some," Drake whispered to me and I nodded. Princeton picked Vanessa up and laid her down on the counter, rubbing his hands up and down her stomach.

"Ohhhhh, get some, Princeton!" Drake called out, laughing hysterically.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Vanessa screamed, jumping back in fright and falling back into Princeton's arms.

"What the hell, bruh?" Prince yelled at us, extremely aggravated while we stood and laughed at them.

"Oh, imma tell yo daddy," I joked. She spun around at me and narrowed her eyes menacingly. What she think Imma do, stand on top of a stool, grab the bottom of my dress, and scream like a little girl?

"The hell yo ass ain't, Christopher," she growled, picking up a kitchen knife. She came over to me and lightly pressed the knife against my skin. If only I had my gun on me right now.

"Damn, ok, ok," I held my hands in surrender, a bit frightened at the crazy chick. She fake smiled at me and rolled her eyes in annoyance. What a brat.

She flipped her hair out of her face revealing a huge hickey, the size of an apple. I heard Wayne and Nicki trudge down the stairs.

"Vanessa, you have giant ass hickey on you neck. Cover it up!" I whispered to Vanessa, who widened her eyes and puffed her hair around her neck, hiding the hickey as soon as everyone else came to the kitchen.

"What's with all the screaming?" Wayne demanded, yawning loudly and scratching his head.

"They all scared me when I was cooking," she accused, pointing at us, even Princeton.

"Well actually, Princeton," I began, but Vanessa drew her thumb across her throat at me, attempting to threaten me. I held my tongue and Prince spoke up.

"Yeah, it was my idea to scare her," Princeton lied, covering up for himself.

"Well, can I have some breakfast?" Wayne was not a morning person.

Vanessa handed out paper plates to all of us. "Let's take a selfie," she said, holding up her phone. We all huddled together.

"Cheese!" We all smiled while she took the photo.

"What's the caption?" Drake asked.

Vanessa's POV
"Um, bout to go to school the boys won't wear shirts #wherethemabsattho," I told Drake, typing that out on my phone.  They started muttering angry curses at me but I just rolled my eyes. We sat down at the kitchen table to eat. Time got away from us while we talked about random stuff until I remembered that I had school. "What time is it?" I asked no one in particular.

"6:30," Ty said, looking down at his gold watch. I stood up from my chair and rushed to find my backpack and accessories.

"Woah, where are you going, Vanessa? It's only 6:30," Princeton demanded, looking at me. I fixed a few stray hairs in the mirror and reapplied my mascara.

"School starts at 7:15," I informed them, throwing my gold chain over my head and tucking it under my shirt.

"You've still got 45 minutes!" Nicki exclaimed.

"The school's like, 30 minutes away, and I don't know where I'm going." I put in my earrings as Princeton shoved the last bite of pancakes in his mouth and stood up.