Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Chandler Riggs (The Hottest Guy Ever

"Wake up!" Sara yelled.

"WHYYYYYY?" I groaned.

"Time for everybody to get in the shower with there shower buddies!" There are an even amount of little girls and 'Big Girls' so we all have to shower with a little girl.

"Are you ready?" calles Becki, my shower buddy.

"Hang on." I grabbed my clothes

After Shower

"Where have y'all been?" Sara demanded, quietly pulling me aside.

"In the shower," I answered. She was about to hit me for being a smart Alec, but was interrupted when the door bell rang. 'Oh yay, adoption day time to get not adopted,' I thought bitterly.

"Welcome!" Sara greeted the visitor with a smile on her face. I swear there's something wrong with her. Then I saw someone I've seen before. OH MY GOSH IT'S LAUREN COHAN. They conversed for a while but Then she pointed at me.

"YOU WANT TO ADOPT VANESSA?!" Sara yelled, the shock apparent on her face. I can't believe that I'm really getting adopted. She's walking over here, OMG fan girl moment!

"Hi, I'm Lauren Cohan! I'm interested in adopting you. You should go pack your clothes," she explained with a warm, wide smile.

"Um, I don't really have a lot of clothes," I said looking at my body.Lauren looked embarrassed, then mad.

"Stay right here," she ordered, angrily. Then I watched her walk over to scold Sara. Lauren was then required to sign some release and guardian papers.

"Come on," she called to me, waving me over to the door. When I walked to the door she grabbed my hand. "We are gonna get you out of here!"

She hailed a taxi."To the airport, please," she told the driver. My face scrunched confusion.

"May I ask why are we going to the airport?" I said.

"Well, from there, we'll take a private jet and fly over to Georgia," she said, smiling.