Chapter 2

At The Airport

"26 dollars," the cab driver said, gruffly.

"Here, keep the change." Lauren handed him a 100 dollar bill and shut the door.

"This way." She lead me to the counter.

"Oh, Ms. Cohan, we've been expecting you. Right this way." The flight lady lead us down a hallway. "Have a nice flight, Ms. Cohan," called the lady as we boarded the plane, or should I say flying house. It was enormous!

"Can I take a nap anywhere I want?" I asked wide eyed.

"If that's your main concern, then yes," Lauren laughed.

4 Hours later in Georgia

"Vanessa, Vanessa wake up. We're here!" Lauren nudged me.

"Ugh, what time is it?" I asked.

"Time to shop, but 10:00 in the morning," she answered. "What are your favorite stores?"

"Um, Top Shop, Deb, Victoria's Secret, Wet Seal, Hot Topic, and Claire's," I said.

"Where do you want to go to first?" she asked. Victoria's Secret was the nearest to us.

"Um, Victoria's Secret," I said.

"Victoria's Secret, it is." she said walking into the store.

"Ok, what bra size do you wear?" she asked.

"32D," I replied, looking down at my boobs.

"Dang girl, and your only 16!" she laughed.

"I guess my birth mom had big boobs," I said shrugging.

After Shopping

"Ok listen, I'm sorry I know this is quick, but you have to go to school in three days," she informed me.

"Ugh," I groaned. We pulled up to a beautiful beach house, followed by other houses. "This is your house?" I gasped, mesmerized by its beauty.

"Yeah and Chandler lives over in that house." She pointed to the right. "And Norman lives to the left," she pointed to the other house on the left. I can't believe this. I never expected I would be adopted, and I definitely never expected I would be adopted by Lauren Cohan.