Twitter Cam

Vanessa's POV

I took the list and it had about a billion things on it.

"Can I bring the rest of MB and their girlfriends too?" I asked as we walked out of the room.

"Fine. Just get it done. Nick and I are gonna go get other things," he told me.

"Ohhh, wait. You're talking about vodka and stuff, right?" I smiled slyly.

"What did you thing I was talking about?" He asked.

"Umm, that's not important."

"God, who raised you?" He laughed, shaking his head.

"The streets, bitch. Imma thug. Imma gang-banger bitch," I laughed as I took in the living room filled with twitter cams. Floods of comments soon popped on the laptop screens.

"Ugh, can't you ever worn my before you do that?" I groaned, walking over to the computer.

"'Am you a street nigga?'" I read a comment on the bright screen out loud .

"Ummm well, I guess but I ain't no gang banger," I replied, feeling really stupid.

"'Have you been friends with gang bangers?'" I read.

"Well yes, I used to roll with some gang bangers, but then I realized its not good to roll with gang bangers," I explained, trying to shed some good light on me. " Okay, one last question. "

"'Have you ever dated a gang banger?'" I cringed, knowing the answer to that.

"Umm well sadly, I did date a vice lord in Houston. But one day, I noticed that he had three tears tattoos on his face." I felt eyes on me from people in the room. I avoided their stares.

"Well, it's time to go to the grocery store."