L.A.

Vanessa's POV

I walked into Starbucks, throwing the doors open.

"Oh, I see a girl need a haircut!" I shouted. A couple looked at me, wanting to know what I was about to do.

"What are you talking about?" she said, trying to act innocent. I grabbed her by her long blond hair and dragged her out the Starbucks.

"Let go!" she screamed, attempting to throw me off. She tried to slap me in the face, but I punched her and she fell to the ground.

"Don't touch my boyfriend," I spat. "Chandler, let's go." I  grabbed my skateboard and started skating. When we got home, I was mad.

"I need to go to L.A. Bye, babe." I said, packing my bag.

"Wait, what? What am I supposed to do here?" he insisted.

"Go home and I'll see you at school," I told him, giving him a kiss. "Savannah and Lauren will drive us to the airport."

Before we left, I changed into a more comfortable outfit. During the ride, Chandler and I fell asleep on each other.

"Bye Lauren, bye Savannah! Ill see y'all at thanksgiving!" I said waving them off with Chandler by my side. "Bye, baby." I kissed him bye.

"Bye, babe." He walked off in the opposite direction. I put on my custom beats and started to play my favorite song, "Only" by my auntie Nicki with Chris, Drake, and Wayne. Then I started to see camera flashes, so I just kept my head down. When I arrived in L.A.X., there was already paparazzi, so I just kept my head down hoping no one would notice me. I phoned my friend, Mikey, for a ride.

Vanessa- "Mikey,"

I said in a Louis voice from Family Guy voice

Mikey- "Vanessa,"

He answered back in a Peter voice.

Vanessa- "Hey, I'm in town at L.A.X. Can you please pick me up?"

Mikey- "Sure. Be there in 10."

I sat down on the curb and checked my Twitter. I took a selfie and did #justiceformichaelbrown. About 10 minutes later, Mikey pulled up.

"Thanks, Mikey." I got in the car.

"Anything for you, boo," he replied.

"'Oh thank you, darlin!'" I said in a Bonnie voice.

"To the cash money mansion right?" he asked in a Joe voice.

"You dang right!" I  turned up the radio because "Rap God" was on. Mikey and I started rapping to the song. We arrived at the cash money mansion and I typed in the gate code: 2636. We pulled in the driveway.

"Come in with me," I invited him into the house that wasn't even mine. "Sup guys!" I yelled, standing in the foyer.

"Aaliyah," someone called. Oh yeah, there might be something I haven't told Lauren and Chandler.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

CLIFFHANGER

Heyyy if you haven't seen Mikey Bolts he is the best family guy impressionist person ever he also does South Park people spongebob like everyone

Peace I'll update one Saturday