The Morning After

Princetons POV
She said to turn around but she had such a beautiful body that I can't help it. I was staring at her ASSets when she quickly turned around. "Umm I was just uhh" I said stuttering. Then she left to get snacks. "I gotta tell her how I feel" I said talking out loud to myself, then she came back. After we finished the movie we went to sleep. I was almost asleep when Vanessa whispered my name and nuzzled into my neck. I love it when she does that. "It's ok" I said stroking her hair, that always calms her down. Then we looked into each other's eyes. "I love you" I said finally getting it off my chest. "I love you too" she said kissing me back. Then the kissing turned into more of making out. Then someone opened the door, making us pull apart from each other fake sleeping. When I woke up Vanessa was still asleep, I just stared at her beautiful face. I kissed her lips, making her roll over. I kissed her again but harder, tugging on her bottom lip. Her eye opened and she playfully pushed me off grabbing clothes and going to the bathroom. When she came out she looked beautiful, well anything she wears will look good on her. "What" she asked. "Nothing you look beautiful" I said making her smile. "Ima make pancakes before I have to leave" she said sadly smiling. When she walked out of the room I smacked her ass. "Jacob" she said, how dare she. "But babeeeeeeee" I said whining, when I said babe she bite her lip. "Oh you like it when I call you babe huh babe" I said smirking. When she was done she tried the batter. "Mhhhh" she said whipping of her face but missing some. "Missed some babe" I said kissing her, then I lightly pinned her against the fridge kissing her neck trying really hard not to suck on it cause Wayne would absolutely kill me if I left a mark. So I just went back to her lips tugging with teeth on her bottom lip. She opened her mouth, then I put my hands low on her her lower back (it you know what I mean😉) she put a hand in my neck and one on my abs. (A/N imagine Prince with Roc's abs) I picked her up not breaking the kiss and putting her on the counter. I put my hands a little under her shirt, to about her belly button. "Ohhhhh get some" someone said. We looked up to see...