Sick

Vanessa's POV

I woke up to a flash. I rolled over to see Nicki taking a picture of us for Twitter. When I raise up my head a bit, it immediately started throbbing.

"Oww," I moaned into Princeton's chest. Princeton is my best friend in the whole world.

"What's wrong" Princeton asked.

"My head hurts," I said into his chest, pulling the covers over my head. He felt my forehead.

"Oh my gosh, you're burning up! Come on, let's go check your temperature," he suggested.

"But it's too cold," I complained, shivering. He wrapped me in the blanket and carryied me bridal style. Everyone was laughing about something in the living room.

"Hey guys ,do you have a therometer?" he asked, sitting down in the chair.

"Here," Nicki went to get the thermometer and handed it to him.

"Whats the temp?" Wayne asked, concerned, when the timer went off.

"Umm, it's 100.4," Princeton told him."Come on, it's time for you to go back to sleep." He carried me to the bedroom, laid me down and hugged me.

"Princey, why are you still here?I could get you sick!" I attempted to pull away but he brought me in closer.

"Best friends stay together during tough times," he said.

"Fine, imma go to sleep." I rolled over and drifted off to sleep. When I woke up, I felt so good. "Princey, lets go somewhere," I suggested, shaking him awake. "What is today?"

"Sunday," he mumbled.

"Shit, Sunday!" I jumped out the bed and threw off my shirt and sweatpants, Princeton starting at me the whole time. I threw on my sheer shirt over my bra and shorts and my j's.

"I got something to always remind you that you're my best friend." He held out a red box. When I opened the box, there lay a beautiful necklace.

"Thank you so much, Princeton!" I gave him a big bear hug.

"Here." He put the gold and diamond necklace around my neck.

"Now I need to get to the airport," I said with a sad smile.

"How 'bout we all take you?" he suggested, returning the sad smile.

"I need a ride." I announced, walking into the living room.

"Aww, but I don't want you to go!" Nicki said.

"I don't either, but I have school tomorrow." I said, grabbing my backpack.

"Aye, you get that education," Tyga commented.

"Ok, now can I have a ride to the airport?" I asked with a duh face.

"Sure." Birdman grabbed the keys. When we got in the car, I sat in between Princeton and Roc.

"Let's take a sad selfie," I told them, getting out my phone. We all made puppy dog faces. @OfficalVanessaCohan happy to see my bf but sad to leave my boizzz @OfficialPrinceton @OfficalRocRoyal. Then we all made black disciple gang sings. Blood gang signs are banned in my family ever since that gang killed my mom and dad. When we got parked and everybody got out of the car, MB and I took one last selfie, with them all kissing my cheeks.

@OfficalVanessaCohan Bye bye L.A. hello Georgia why can't I take my boys with me😭 @OfficalPrinceton @OfficialRayRay @OfficialProdiogy @OfficalRocRoyal.

"Nicki, can you please take a picture of me and Princey?" I requested, handing her my phone. She snapped three pics. One was of me hold out my necklace and one was of my arm around Princeton's neck and his arm around my waist. @OfficalVanessaCohan look at what he got me!😍❤💋😜

The last was of me hugging him, my head was in his neck and his arm around my waist. @OfficalVanessaCohan Forever & Always Besties. 3 I was on my tippy toes giving him a kiss on the cheek. @OfficalVanessaCohan I'll miss my bæ😭😭😭😡😡😡😑😑😑😔😔😔😖😖😖@OfficalPrinceton.

"Dont wanna be late your flight," Twist warned.

"Oh yeah 'bout the flight. Can I use the jet?" I asked Birdman.

"Anything for you,"was his response.

"Thanks. Bye auntie Nicki, Birdman, Tyga, Twist, uncle Drake, uncle Wayne, RayRay, Prod, Roc, and bye Princey!" I waved them off and stepped on to the plane. When the flight was over, I took a cab home. When I got home, I walked over to Chandler's house. When he opened the door, his eyes were red.

"Oh my God Chandler! Have you been crying?" I felt confused. What was wrong with him?

"Why the hell would you care?"

"Because I'm your girlfriend" I said, taken back by his answer.

"Not anymore, you cheating bitch!" He slammed the door in my face.