TWENTY SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX - IMAGINE THAT
(13/04/2021)

"He proposed!" Daphne squealed as she had arrived back from her lunch with Prince Frederich. Her sister, Calsita had heard the commotion from her bedroom where she had been smoothing out her long locks in the vanity, it was a nice change not to share chambers with her sister.She enjoyed the privacy it brought along with the thought of no longer sharing a bed with her sister, yet she had never bothered before. She stood, in a plain pink dress before prancing down the stairs, heavily and barefooted before screaming beside her sister,

"Let me see the ring." She exclaimed as Daphne held out her hand and Calista awed at the sight.

"My God, that's some rock. Okay wedding details, now."

"Lista, aren't you forgetting that your wedding is tomorrow, my ideas can wait. This week is dedicated to yourself and the Duke." Daphne chuckled, she was pleased that her sister was still as interested in her life, she was happy that her engagement didn't make her less involved with the family.

"Congratulations, sister." Anthony and Benedict said in unison before wrapping their arms around the girls for a group hug, a group hug had been absent for years yet today was a fitting occasion. Both daughters of Edmund and Violet Bridgerton were to be married before the Season was over, a glass of champagne wouldn't go amiss for the triumph Violet felt.

"Oh shit, I must make haste, I have a very important meeting with my Simon." Calista quickly grabbed Anthony's pocket watch, grabbed her shoes off the maid who came running with them and said her farewells to her siblings.

"Calista Bridgerton, where is your chaperone?" Anthony shouted before she left the house. She rolled her eyes, in disbelief.

"Anthony, I am to be a married woman tomorrow. Although, I already asked Colin to meet me so the joke is on you, brother." She widely grinned and headed out the door without it a shall to keep her shoulders warm.

She marched down the street that she had been getting used to, she had decided to walk to her destination as she wanted some form of exercise before her wedding tomorrow. She gracefully noticed her future husband leaning on the doorframe of his secluded townhouse, yes, she had lied to her brothers and blackmailed Colin to some extent to lie for her and stay hidden from the family all day. She internally laughed, thinking she was too clever.

"Good morning." She smiled, approaching him. Her hand blocking out the sun from her eyes as the shade of the house finally gave her the relaxation she needed.

"Morning." His raspy voice filled her ears as a shiver cascaded down her spine in delight, she could tell he had only woke up with his soft features aligned with the sun, he was dressed casually a shirt and formal trousers would do for today's antics, they had decided to spend the day inside with only eachother before the wedding tomorrow when Calista would officially become a duchess. Simon let all household staff take the day off - they never complained, he would still pay them. He really didn't want gossip spreading at the fact they weren't chaperoned in The Dukes house.

"You are going to be one hell of a duchess. Look at you, I've got you all to myself." He licked his lips, glancing at her, mesmerised by her soul. He was attracted to her soul at first, although, the sexual attraction came sooner than later. He was a man after all, he could have had bodies upon bodies lay with him but he never desired them like he desired Calista's companionship for years to come, he wished he would have waited for her.

He gave his body away to women but never his heart, until Calista came along.

He had fantasised about her becoming his wife, his best friend, his one and only lover and that was the turning point. Never did he ever want to part with her. 

"You certainly do, all yours until the end." She fluttered her eyelids as she slowly raked her finger across his stubble which hadn't been shaven yet, adoring the texture underneath her palm. She pressed her thighs together in hope to salvage her mind wandering to many a delicious treat.

He invited her in the house although she would never need an invitation, she was to be treated like the equal goddess she was in his mind, no woman could ever compete with a woman such as Calista.

When he first met her, she had took his breathe away in the most fortunate of ways, she had ignited a fire in the pit of his stomach that would never be fulfilled, he could never be truly satisfied, always wanting more and more from her.

"I thought I would make you an early lunch. I had a few fruits imported. I thought it would go down an absolute treat before the wedding." He admitted as her face lit up at the thought of exotic fruits, he had gone the lengths to make her happy, she thought to herself. He held her hand as he playfully dragged her through to the dinning room where he had set up a elegant yet causal set up with fruits, afternoon scones and cakes for her to entertain her for the afternoon.

She had dabbled along, eating the small chunks of fruit. She was now, smearing clotted cream and jam on a scone. Her mouth watered at the fresh smell, she loved the fresh aura of bread and goodies.

"You really are something special." She placed her scone down on the plate, she supposed she would save it for later. She trailed the short distance to where Simon was sitting down, eyes on her the entire duration. She elegantly yet playfully straddled his lap, not an ounce of anxiety radiated her body as she felt him tense up with nervousness.

"Calista." He sighed in a warning tone, wanting to wait until there wedding night, however he was beginning to think that his self made promises were stupid. Perhaps a taste wouldn't hurt.

"I'm afraid I can't keep my hands to myself, Si." She whispered, goosebumps appeared on his skin as she spoke in a sultry tone, the newfound nickname that she had given him stuck in his mind for the following minutes until he finally caved into her. Delicious kisses were planted on her neck as she hummed in complete bliss, butterflies ached in her lower stomach as the need for friction grew stronger, she hiked her own dress up, he caught her thighs with his soft hands, rubbing small circles on the delicate fuzzy skin. Suddenly, he lifted her up and placed her own the table, a few clatters were heard as the bodies moved cutlery out of the way for space.

"I need you- all of you." She panted, boasting herself up with her elbows as she drunkenly stared at him, wanting home to do something.

Anything, as long as it was something.

"I won't fuck you. I want to make love to you on our wedding night." He smiled causing Calista to pout at the sudden disappointment she was faced with. All was not gone, it appeared as his fingers slowly found themselves searching for a treasure that only he would be able to view. He found what he was looking for, slipping his finger through her folds with a bright smirk in his face, realising just how wet she was for him. He was proudly astonished at her sudden reactions, a hiss could be found with the pleasure she found. He looked up at her,

"Are you positive?"

She nodded, wanting his fingers inside of her before she became overcome with denial. His fingers moved skilfully inside her sweet heat, he was truly content. The feeling of her relaxed, ready for him made him feel worthy of her love.

"Holy fuck." She gasped as she witnessed his head go beneath her dress, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as his warm tongue got added into the mix, lapping her juices up like a kitten to milk.

She was completely desirable to him.

Yes, the duke wasn't shy.

Do a look as though I write smut?????
HELL NO