THIRTY TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: THE WORST TIMES ARE AHEAD
(15/06/2021)

She stood outside of the building where she knew he was, her brother had informed her that he had dropped him off the other night, two nights ago and he still hadn't been home

She stood outside of the building where she knew he was, her brother had informed her that he had dropped him off the other night, two nights ago and he still hadn't been home. Of course he would be at his friends house, she fucking knew he would hide out there to avoid the woman he married. To say Calista Bridgerton was angry would be one heck of an understatement, she was offended and down right enraged by his attitude. She was dressed in her best attire as she was heading out for afternoon tea with her wonderful twin who apparently had some news of his own to share. She decided it was best if she met him at the small, dainty cafe after she gave Simon a piece of her mind.

She had asked around where Will Murdoch lived and found his flat, his wife had opened the door with a smile on her face until she witnessed the distraught look marked permanently on Calsita's face.

"Where is he?" She had asked politely. His wife had kindly answered with their whereabouts, she had thanked the beautiful woman as she headed to the boxing ring, feeling uncomfortable not knowing what her husband had been up to for two nights. She wasn't sure what to feel, her stomach felt uneasy with the many possibilities she could be faced with.

She had waltzed into the white painted building, her head up high as usual to show no emotion as she had found him shirtless, boxing with Will. Nursing a two day hangover from Hell.

"Your Grace." Will had stopped as soon as he had seen Simon's wife approach the ring with her lips pursed out and Simon finally took in her presence. He looked absolutely delicious but now was not the time to press her thighs together, she was too unimpressed to be turned on by the sight of sweat glistening down his torso caused by a mixture of heat and cardio. However that being said, he was her husband after all.

"Your brother blabbed then." He stated, wiping his sweaty brow with a towel as he leaned against the inside of the boxing ring. Completely unfazed with his wife finding him, he had wanted more time to think things over but his maturity went out the window as soon as he saw her.

"Yes, my brother blabbed. You are going home, now." She simply informed, a sense of authority laced in her tone, as she turned on her heel to leave the building. It wasn't her place to boss her husband around as if he was a four year old but she did it anyway.

"Not only are you trying to control our future but control me too. Very classy, Calista."

She stopped in her tracks, shoulders tensed and jaw clinched at his stupid words, "how dare you."

"Apologies. Very classy, Your Grace." He sarcastically corrected himself which made Will freeze up, aware of the argument which would soon unfold in front of him. She whipped around, noticing her husband was approaching her, a burgundy shirt clinging onto his body to hide muscles.

"Simon, for the love of fucking God. Act your age. We are adults, we should be able to have a mature conversation about children, you wanted your space, you've had it. Now, I'm going to leave before I say something I regret. Colin and I are having afternoon tea and when I return to our townhouse, I'm leaving for home - with or without you." She sassed, flicking her hair over her shoulder.

"You're getting married." She choked on her glass of wine, afraid that she had heard her twin brother correctly. She never knew his flirtatious dances with Miss Thomson was serious, he had never let on that they were.

"I truly love her, she loves me." Colin beamed with delight at the thought of Marina, he was truly bewitched. In the kindest way possible, Calista had tried to reason with him.

"Well if I were you, I'd let the two families bond with each other, I can just tell mother will be absolutely outraged that I'm the first one to know."

"If I tell you something, you must keep it to yourself." Colin begged. She had urged him to spill the secrets.

"She's pregnant with another mans child but I accept full responsibility as if the child was mine."

"Oh, for fuck sake."

Think this is the shortest chapter I've written. This is a filler, also I loved the idea of Colin and Marina together so sue me. Give me all the feedback lads x