TWENTY EIGHT

SWISH
TWENTY EIGHT : FUCKIN
(14/05/2022)

"Dearest gentle reader, I must send felicitations to the new Duke and Duchess of Hastings. Congratulations and stamina
as they embark on the most exhilarating time
in a young couple's life. I am, of course, talking of the honeymoon. Is there a more romantic notion? To retreat from society together, finally leaving watchful eyes behind."

The new couple had barley gotten any sleep at the inn the night before, too entangled with each other to care for sleep. She felt on top of the world, she had experienced what sex was like with Simon and it was life changing, it was euphoric. The way he touched her body, teasing her by slowly trailing his fingers down her limbs before stopping at her heated core drove her wild with anticipation. She had dreamt of the way he railed her into oblivion, how she had asked for him to never stop loving her.

"Welcome to Clyvedon, Your Grace."

They had arrived at their new home, bright and early ready to celebrate the beginning of their lives together. Welcomed by staff, Calsita was in awe of the respect shown for the Duke, it seemed as though they really did enjoy having him home. The stone staircase was lined with people of service, as her husband held her hand in a show of affection as he led her up to the front door to be greeted with the head maid of the house.

"It has been so long since we have been blessed with your presence but I trust
you will find everything to your liking." The older woman said, her hair was pinned back in a sleek, strong bun and her uniform was impeccably neat.

"I do not doubt it, Mrs. Colson.
I hope you have been well." Simon replied, nodding his head

"May I introduce to you
the Duchess of Hastings?" Simon looked towards his wife as she widely smiled, the maid curtseying.

"I am looking forward to making your acquaintance, Mrs. Colson." Calista replied.

"I have planned everything to make you both comfortable. First, a light meal, served on the terrace. Then a tour to show you
all the improvements I have made." Mrs Colton rambled as they entered the large estate, big enough for a whole village. It made the Bridgerton House extremely small, it made Calista feel uneasy- she was sure she would get lost eventually.

"I am sure it will be most diverting, but I am afraid it will have to wait. I have plans of my own for my new bride." Simon addressed, causing Calista giggling like a young teenager as he playfully dragged her up the middle carpeted staircase.

"I want to show you the bedroom."

"Yours or mine?" She asked, curiously.

"You are kidding? You know fine well that I will share a bed with you till we are both wrinkly and old." He pecked her lips before lifting her over his shoulder which caused her to gasp.

"Stop! They shall see! Whatever will they think?" She giggled, turning a shade red at the unprofessional behaviour.

"While this author, along with the rest of the ton, will certainly miss its most-remarked-upon couple back in London, perhaps we might find solace in the promise of the duke and duchess
returning to us bearing a surprise. I wonder what Calista is doing at this very moment. I am sure she has many new duties to attend to as duchess, things you should be learning
for your debut."

"Fuck me, harder." She gasped for air, clawing at the pillow that was resting near her face, providing comfort as she stretched out, moaning as her face was smothered into her forearm to stop her from screaming out in pleasure. Simon gripped her hips tighter, holding his place behind her as she toyed with her core, panting as he tugged on her hair, playfully.

They had been fucking all week.

She could feel herself building up to ecstasy, as he turned them around with ease so that he could witness her come undone. He held her legs up to hit deeper within her walls, eye contact was sending her over the edge. His face leaned over her and she opened her mouth, thriving on his desire that matched her own. A delicate sting of spit was released from his mouth as she engulfed it into her own. She had never been this turned on by Simon, she was ruined.

Before he reached his peak, he found himself distancing the space between her heat, not wanting to risk anything. She noted what he was doing and quickly took him in her mouth without hesitation, the taste of herself lingered on her tongue, looking up to watch the expression on Simon's face as she watched him grunt in the heat of the moment and released his seed in her mouth before swallowing it completely.

They made a fine pair.