Stray Vampires

Chapter 2

It's been five days since the funeral. Five painful days. Which was me staying in my room twenty-four-seven wishing I could go back in time to save Waylon, but death is a forever thing and I need to come to terms that my Waylon, is never coming home.

The Swans have tried to give me as much comfort as they can, but really I'd prefer just hanging around the Cullens. I love Charlie and Bella but they've been acting weirder then usual. And there usually pretty weird.

Today the Cullens decided it was a good day to go play baseball.
I wasn't a huge fan of sports let alone baseball, but they said it would be good to get out of the house, out of my room.
It was a stormy day, which you may think it's not the best weather to play a sport that includes running, but as a vampire the rain hides our sparkling identities, well not mine of course. And the lightning well you'll see why in a bit.

I went to take a cold shower, I found being a vampire that's constantly cold, having warm showers is a weird sensation, so I just have cold ones. I turned the shower off after washing my black hair and got out, I blow dried it, wrapped myself in a towel and went to choose an outfit.
I chose a black crop top with grey jeans and a black and red striped sweater, for accessories I chose a chain necklace with a lock on the end of it and some cross earrings. I did my makeup and chose some black boots, I've also gotten used to running full vamp speed in boots so this was not a problem.
A knock at my door got me speeding down the stairs only to find, "EDWARD" I yelled I'm not really sure why, but I did, I waded into him with a hug and he returned it "hello Eleonora" he said in his soft tone, seeing Edward or any of the Cullens made me feel like I wasn't alone. I soon felt another pair of arms wrap themselves around me I immediately knew it was Alice, I let go of Edward and returned the hug to the pixie haired girl standing before me "hello" she whispered into to my hair "hiya" I replied.

Alice brought me to her car where I saw Jasper sitting in the drivers seat smiling at me, I got in the back and Alice got in the passengers seat "hey Jasper" I said with a smile "hi Sandy" (Sandy was the stupid nickname he gave me after the Cullens and I went to the beach and Jasper threw me face first in the sand, ever since then to him I've been known as Sandy) "Jasper I told you not to call me that" I said with a playful tone, he turned in his seat so he was facing me and smirked turning back to look at the steering wheel, I rolled my eyes knowing he would never stop calling me Sandy.

We arrived at the baseball area and I instantly got out of the car sprinting to the first thing I saw which was "Bella?" I said running into the small brunette, she seemed startled as I regained my balance "sorry didn't mean to nearly knock you over" I said with a laugh, she just glared at me 'again!?what the hell is her problem?' I was dragged away by Edward
"She's angry because you didn't tell her you where a vampire" he whispered the last part as if she didn't already know he had obviously told her, or I mean Bella is a smart girl, knowing her she probably figured it out herself.
"Umm ok...good to know"I replied with a confused expression, she hadn't even come to see me after the funeral what did she expect me to show up unannounced at her house and say "oh hey guess what my family members died and I'm the same species that killed him, you know a bloodsucking vampire" no I don't think so "anyway stay out of my head!"I yelled at Edward who just lightly chuckled at my response.

I walked back over to the angry looking human "look bells..I didn't tell you but I had a reason to keep it a secret, Edward kept his a secret for a reason and so did the rest of the Cullens, I also didn't want to lose you as a friend I've already lost enough people in my life, what I'm trying to say is that I'm really really sorry bells for everything" I finished out of breath "what do mean secret, why would you lose me as a friend, what are you talking about?!" She replied *shit* "umm..I was jus-" I was cut off by Bella laughing "you really thought...tha-I didn't..." she just kept laughing trying to spit out words I was really confused, Edward walked up to the two of us laughing as well " okay what is so funny?" "She knows Eleonora she was just tricking you" Edward replied calming down "oh" I felt really dumb of corse she was tricking me it's Bella the crazy weird girl that likes to be weird and stuff. "sorry thought I might have some fun with it" Bella finally spoke up pulling me into a hug before quickly letting go and yelping "your really c-cold" she said backing away I chuckled "what did you expect bells?" "After all I am a vampirrrre" I said rolling the r of my tongue, this time she laughed "alright enough chit chat, we all love you El but I signed up for baseball not talking" Rosalie replied slightly annoyed "okie dokie blondie" I said walking up to the rest of the Cullens.