Your not that f8cking special!

Chapter 10 ⚠️VIOLENCE, MENTION OF DE!TH, SWEARING⚠️ you have been warned

ELEONORAS POV

We where hugging, I hadn't had a hug since I left to NY it felt...nice. Especially because it was with Jacob Black my one true love.

Jake pulled away as a ringing sound rang from the house, it was loud but maybe that was because I had good hearing.
"What's that noise?" He asked as he walked towards Bella's front door, me following in tow "I believe that is the phone ringing my dear friend" I said opening the door walking in "mhm I think your right" he replied walking in also.

As we walked around the hall way I spot a pixie haired girl sitting on the couch, "Alice" I say crossing my arms over my chest "Eleonora!...how lovely to find you here" she replied rubbing the back of her neck "yes how funny" I was curious as to why she was here when she could be with me instead "why do smell like wet dog?!" She asked Bella and I as soon as Jake walks in behind me, Alice quickly rises from her seat on the couch and gives Jake a look of disgust "who let the mutt in?" She said talking a step back while pinching the end of her nose in attempt to block out the smell "I did" I replied plainly.

The ringing began again louder than before, "I'll get it" Bella says before making her way to the kitchen "no it's fine you guys talk I've got it" Jake replied picking the phone up and answering it.

"Swan residence?"
"Hi is Charlie Swan there?" I heard a familiar voice say, I decided to listen in.
"I'd like to speak with him"
"he's not here...he's at a funeral" Jake replied quickly canceling the call "filthy bloodsucker" Jake whispered which hurt more than I expected "wait..who was it?" Bella asked
"Dr Carlisle Cullen" Jake said "why didn't you let me talk to him?" Bella asked taking a step towards Jake "he didn't ask for you" Jake paused all of a sudden before beginning to rapidly shake.

"Bella get back" I say pushing the girl as she looks behind her seeing Alice standing in the doorway with a worried expression, Bella immediately hurried to her side "Alice what's wrong?" She asks, I focus on Jake as he starts to shake harder "Jake calm down" I say putting my hands up surrendering slowly taking steps toward him, he looks at me getting angrier "Jacob listen you need to calm down" I say firmly putting my hand on his arm which is quickly slapped off "fuck".

His body starts to bend as the wolf side is emerging, 'that's it' I thought had having enough of this ton-foolery, I take my hand and whip across his face making a big slap noise, I look at him to see he stopped shaking and was looking at me surprised I had hit him, "did you just slap me?" He asks touching the now bruised spot on his cheek "yes" I reply "yes I did" he laughs standing up straight wincing as he touches his cheek once more "sorry but Bella couldn't have a destroyed house for Charlie to come home to" I say giving a small smile he smiles back and looks back over to the girls, I turn around also.

"What where you saying about Edward?!?" Bella ask worriedly "he's going to the volturi" she says, Bella gasps even though I know she doesn't know what that is "why?" I ask making them turn to me "what?" Alice ask walking towards me slightly confused "why is he going to the volturi?" I ask again "what's the volturi?" Jake asks making me mentally laugh "it's one of the most powerful clan of vampires, they control what happens to people and what doesn't" I explain "they also are mean and selfish, taking humans in as if there their unlimited blood bags" I quickly add on "so they are bloodsucking monsters that still eat humans?" He asks "basically yeah" I say turning my attention back on Alice.

"As I was saying, why is he trying to die?" I ask once more making Bella gasp "he's trying to die!?!" She starts to cry "what the actual fu-" I whisper before being cut off by Alice "he thinks your dead" she says turning to Bella comforting her "why are you crying?" I ask the sobbing girl "why aren't you is the real question" she retaliates "well Bella perhaps you didn't know but vampires don't cry" I say bending down to her level which is on the floor "but seriously why are you crying?" I ask becoming really annoyed at the now wet floor I was having to sit on.

"Because Eleonora my boyfriend is out in Italy trying to kill himself because he thinks I'm dead, that's why I'm crying" she yells standing up followed by Alice and I "ex" I say quietly making Jake silently laugh "what?" She ask wiping her tears away "I said ex, he's your ex boyfriend-"

*SLAP* 'this woman and her slapping people jeez' I thought as I straightened my back to become face to face with her "you have no idea what this is like" she says, making me scoff "look Swan I don't know what the fuck you expect from this".

"One you jump of a cliff in forks for crying out loud, Two your crying because your EX boyfriend is trying to end himself because he thinks YOU fucking died, because YOU where stupid enough to jump of a fucking cliff, which is also the reason I'm here because I was worried about you but no you slap me two times in anger, fuck because what I wasn't here for you!! Well let me ask you this, when the fuck we're you ever here for me, huh? That's right never all that shit I went through with Waylon and Edward was fucking horrible and draining for me, but where we're you when I needed you? I don't know probably off crying in a corner because your life's so hard well sorry to burst your bubble but YOUR NOT THAT FUCKING SPECIAL!".

I vamp speed out of the house and into the forest running deeper and deeper, I stop as my anger rises I couldn't help it.
*BANG* I punch a tree making a huge indent before going to another and punching it again and again until my hand started to bleed "oh fuck ow".

"Nora"...

"You"

(A/N sorry it's short but hope you like it and who could it be?)