Renesmee

Chapter 20. (⚠️ TW VIOLENCE ⚠️)

And then it happened.

Her eyes. They snapped open. Glowing Red. Hungry. Beautiful. Alive.. yet dead.

There she was. Taking in everything, taking in how beautiful the world must be now.

There he was. Watching her with a smile, admiring the love of his life, happy. So very happy.

There eyes locked. She smiled, longing for his touch. He smiled, mesmerised by her.

She stood up, sighing, feeling alive again. Her hand caressed his, so soft, so cold.

The feeling of each other was addicting, they were meant to be, his hand touched her face as she leant in, not wanting it to leave.

"So beautiful" he murmured, taking in her appearance, her eyes as red as a pomegranate, her skin as cold as ice "were the same temperature now" he spoke softly, she rubbed her face into his hand, loving the feeling of him.

She grabbed his hand taking him over to the mirror that was sat on a wall, she took in her self.

Beautiful, young, pale. They both smiled as she turned to him, wrapping her arms around his neck before abruptly pulling him in with her new found strength, he grunts, now aware at how strong she has become. "Hey Bella..." he gasps "you're a lot stronger" he takes in another breath before continuing "than I am right now." Bella slowly lets go of Edward as she smiled "it's your turn not to break me." he smirks before she pulls him in harshly by the waist making him laugh.

"I love you" she says, the words slipping of her tongue nicely "I love you" he replies before kissing her.

They were in love, and it was amazing, such a passionate romance that will never be broken.

She pulls away gasping "Renesmee" making Edward laugh "She's incredible" he says "Where is she?" Bella asks "I have to see her" she try's to walk away but Edward keeps hold of her "wait, wait" he says making her annoyed "you need to get your thirst under control" he says.

Bella's throat tingles, needing blood "yeah you'll need to hunt"

ELEANORAS POV

we were all waiting, waiting for Bella to wake up. Jacob and I were siting on the couch as the rest of the Cullen's, other than Edward, were standing around the room.

Seth was also next to me his leg shaking as he grew inpatient watching Rosalie hold Renesmee "Seth are you ok?" I asked him as his leg bounced up and down faster "I'm fine" he says sternly, his eyes not leaving the baby. I placed my hand on his thigh making his leg stop bouncing, his eyes still remained on Renesmee but he smiled "thank you" he said quietly.

I felt a warm breath on my neck as Jacob leaned over me to see my hand on Seth's thigh "what are you doing?" he asked as he stared at my hand "he's nervous cause Rosalie's holding Renesmee" I whisper to him, his eyes locking with mine, he was going to say something before all ears where on the room next to us as we heard Edward speak "you're beautiful" he whispered.

"She's awake" Emmet said stating the obvious "obviously dipshit" I whispered making Rosalie laugh "hey!" Emmet said defensively placing a hand on his non beating heart "that hurt" he continued pouting, to which I just stuck my tongue out at him, we heard a whoosh as I see two figures sprint out into the woods "Edward is taking Bella hunting, while we wait why don't we get dressed and ready for her arrival" Carlisle said as everyone nodded "meet us back hear in ten minutes" Esme said as they sprinted off to get ready.

"I'm already dressed do you want to get changed Seth?" I asked the boy, he shook his head without saying anything and walked up to Rosalie who didn't leave due to the baby in her hands "go get ready I'll look after her" he said offering his hands out, Rose looked over at me and I nodded "alright, but I wont be long" she said handing Seth Renesmee before sprinting off.