Welcome back...I guess

Chapter 12

ELEONORAS POV

It's been a week since my mum come to visit me. I hadn't heard from Jacob and I was starting to worry, maybe he was angry at me or-or maybe he doesn't want to be friends anymore.

I don't know what he's thinking but it definitely didn't involve me.

Today I was planning on visiting Bella until I got a call from an unknown number.

"um hello..."

"hello Eleonora" a cold voice says from the other side of the phone

"Edward...what do you want" I ask annoyed, I didn't want to know why he was contacting me and what he wanted from me but I sure as hell wasn't going to be nice.

"well I just wanted to let you know we've found your mother, and we're gonna kill her"

The phone line cut off leaving me wondering what the hell just happened. Then it hit me, there gonna kill her.

-I awake-

I sit up in a sweat, oh god it was just a dream I thought rubbing the sweat that had accumulated off of my forehead, I look over at the clock on my wall checking the time '3:08' it read "it's so early" I said aloud. My eyes skim over my room seeing clothes scattered everywhere, I had forgotten what my Forks room had looked like, it was still pretty messy but I loved it. I was supposed to stay at the Cullens but I insisted on coming home.

I calmly lay back down on my bed knowing that my mum is safe and that it was just a dream. The last few days I had been trying to figure out how I could sleep, as a vampire I shouldn't get hungry nor should my body be able to sleep, and for many hours as well, as I thought more about it, my eyelids slowly started closing as I finally began to fall into a deep slumber.

That is until my phone started to ring. I sit up once more as I begin to sweat again, this time in fear on what was on the other side. I look over at the buzzing object on my bedside table debating whether or not I should pick it up. My need to know who it was took over my mind as I reached over taking the phone in my hand "hello?" I ask quietly, the silence was broken from a glass shattering in the background making me flinch "ahh shit.. hey Nora sorry I had to finish my chapter on this new book I got and then I dropped my cup, what's up?" Bella's voice said from the other side making me mentally sigh.

"Nothing your the one who called remember?" I say as I get off my bed heading towards my mirror to look at my state, my hair was all matted at the back but my skin was still perfectly in tack, because I'm a vampire obvi "oh yeah, well I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to th-" she was cut short by a males voice in the background "no your going with me, not Eleonora".

Edward. I sighed "hello Edward" I said walking into my bathroom placing my phone on my counter as I set it on speaker mode, I grab my brush and de-tangling spray and got to work on my hair "hello to you too Eleonora" he replied "anyways as I was saying" Bella continued "I'm going over to the Cullens to get on there vote for me to be able to turn into a vampire" she's states calmly, I drop my brush as soon as the word vampire comes out of her mouth.

No. She's not thinking straight. Nobody wants to be a vampire. Some of us didn't have a choice, and she's just throwing away her perfectly good life. And for what? Edward?.

"No" I say picking up my hair brush and setting it down on the counter "No? What do you mean no?" She asks, I can hear her getting of what must have been her bed, I could also hear her feet patter across her floors as I'm guessing she paced "I mean I'm not letting you throw your life away to be with a guy" I say angrily as I look at my hair, good no more mats "I agree with Eleonora, except for the part on being with me" Edward says making Bella scoff.