Til' death do us part #2

Chapter 18 (this takes place in the start of breaking dawn #part one)

Waking up with a sweaty boy on you isn't the best thing, waking up with you supposed crush is.

Jacob was laying on me, all his weight on top of my numb body, as I tried to move out from underneath him he grabbed my waist yanking me down so that his head was now on my chest "where do you think your going?" His morning voice spoke gripping my waist tighter "your laying on top of me" I say annoyed making him chuckle, god that was hot- I mean really, really stupid, he's being stupid he is stupid.

"So?, your comfortable" he says moving his face from my chest to my shoulder, I look down and see him staring at me "what are you looking at?" I ask spas he smiles "you" he replies "because your beautiful" he quickly finish's, I roll my eyes and push him off before hoping off the bed, I laugh as I look at Jake, he was frowning "that's mean" he says collapsing into the bed.

"I need to go get ready, the wedding is today an-" I caught him staring at me again "stop it" I say sternly which made him smile "Jacob stop" I say again making him get off the bed and stand in front of me "why are you so beautiful?" He asks pushing a strand of hair behind my ear "uh I guess I was born this way- yep" I replied standing back.

"Are you going to the wedding?" I change the subject as I start to make his bed "no- maybe- I dunno" he says walking to his wardrobe and getting a shirt, yep he was shirtless, how did it happen?. I have no idea.

"Are you?" He ask me as I finish his bed "yeah, after all it is my step-fathers wedding" I say referring to Edward "oh that's kinda stupid" he says grabbing my waist from behind "not really, he looked after me so I should be happy for him" I say turning around to face him, he was still holding my waist and we where pushed up against each other "you should come" I say "for Bella" I continue he frowns and rests his forehead on mine, looking into his eyes I say "for me?".

-time skip-

The wedding was happening, I was sitting next to Seth and Jacob, yep I actually convinced him to come, after a lot of flirting and talking I convinced him to come and wear a suit, I was wearing a split satin dress that hung to my knees with matching burgundy heels.

Anyway we where all waiting for the bride- Bella to walk down the isle, Edward looked nervous I'd never seen so him fidgety, we locked eyes and I smiled, he smiled back and then the music began playing "I feel like I'm gonna throw up" Jacob whispers into my ear I look at him and grab his hand "you'll be fine" I whispered back as I turn I see Bella in a beautiful white dress with Charlie by her side.

Charlie saw me and smiled which I returned, I hadn't seen him in a while and he actually looked happy, I look over at Edward and his eyes were locked with Bella's as he smiled, I felt happy for him, happy that he had met the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, I hope one day I'll find mine.

As the music stopped the minister spoke "Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan" he paused and turned to Edward "Please repeat after me, I Edward Cullen" "I, Edward Cullen" Edward started "Take you, Bella Swan"  "Take you, Bella Swan" He continued "To have and to hold" "To have and to hold" Bella looked at Edward and started as well "For better or for worse"  "For richer, for poorer"  "In sickness and in health"  "To love"  "To cherish. As long as we both shall live"  "I do" Edward said "I do" Bella said "I love you Bella" Edward whispered to his wife "I love you too" Bella replied before they kissed.

As they pulled away everyone started clapping and the bride and the groom smiled, I look over at Jacob and he was smiling at Bella "see wasn't so bad" I whisper to him "I guess not" he replies looking down at our hands still interlocked, I smiled as everyone headed to congratulate the couple.