Mum

Chapter 11 !! SLIGHT SWEARING< MENTION OF DEATH< BLOOD>VIOLENCE!!

"You..." I say immediately recognising the voice.

"so you do remember who I am?" the woman's voice said in a sickly sweet tone.

"of course I do"

"Mum".

I slowly turn around seeing the bright red eyes in the shadows, the woman slowly making her way out into the open area, the wind suddenly picking up blowing her red hair behind her as she walked towards me with a smile.

"It's good to see you again flower, I see you've grown" as she stopped directly in front of me only a few feet away I smelt it again the dried blood and wet leather, "and I see you have been killing more as well" I reply gesturing towards her blood covered hands and wet leather coat.

"yes well your dear old mummykins needs to survive to be able to see her daughter, doesn't she Eleonora?" she said taking another step forward while licking her hands "indeed she does mum" I say also taking a step forward, "now where's my hug?" she asks gesturing for me to come and hug her which I gladly embraced.

My mum and I have always had an odd relationship, because when I was little I was put up for adoption. My mum wasn't capable of taking care of a child let alone a baby, which is why Mary and Will are my 'parents' and also why we've never been close. After finding out that I was adopted I was brought to Forks being taken in by Waylon Forge, he changed my life for the better and gave me a home that my adoptive parents never could.

He made me accept me for who I truly was. When he died I tried to also so I wouldn't have to live with the guilt that my own mother killed him, but then Edward found me and well you know what happens after that. When meeting my mum for the first time it was awkward but soon we met up a couple times after quickly growing a bond that any mother and daughter should have, also it made it easier that we were both vampires because it gave us more to relate too.

She pulled slightly away placing her hands on either side of my face examining me, "I see where you get your looks from" she said making us both laugh "how have you been mum?" I asked her as we took a seat on a nearby tree, the one I had punched earlier, "good I've been good, I missed you though flower" she replied "I missed you too mum" she went in for another hug and we just sat there talking for what felt like hours.

That was until we both smelt wet dog "Eleonora get behind me" mum said protectively crouching in front of me sneering to the creature making its way towards us, "mum I can protect myself" I say crouching down also, even though I knew it was probably Jake "yes I know but as a mother it's my duty to protect the cub" she said growling as a twig snapped in the distance.

Then I saw a russet colour wolf emerge from the trees along with a black one a light brown one and a silver one, "are they here for you?" I ask my mum as she slowly rises from her fighting position me following "yes they are flower", I knew one of them was Jake I just didn't know which, I had never seen him in wolf form so I didn't know what he looked like. The black one growled making the other three growl also, they walked back into the woods confusing me, "just don't leave my side okay flower?" she said "yes mum" I replied going behind her slightly.

As the 'wolves' emerge from the trees I see they have transformed back into their 'human' form, there was Jacob standing next to...I think his name was Sam but I'm not quite sure, then a smaller boy behind this girl whos hair was cut to her jawline 'I didn't know girls could be wolves' I thought as they come closer towards us "I see you have crossed the line leech" the black wolf said "oh come on boys can't we have some fun" mum said as she smiled innocently "oh and girl I see" she corrected herself looking towards the girl, she was quite pretty but her face spoke 'Fuck Off' so I wouldn't want to mess with her.

"you know that James is dead so why are you still here?" the black wolf asked taking her focus of the girl, James was mums significant other, I hated him with a passion, but not because I was in hospital because of him or have a permanent scar because of him or the fact that he tried to kill the Swan girl no definitely not that reason.

"How dare you speak his name, how dare you!" she yelled charging for the black wolf who transformed and started attacking her, she kicked him off before running back towards me blowing a piece of red hair out of her face "you ok?" she whispered to me which I nodded not wanting to make the wolves acknowledge me, the three other wolves ran over to make sure the hurt one was okay. "you okay Sam?" the small one asked 'so I was right his name is Sam' "yeah I'm alright Seth thanks" he replied taking Jakes hand helping himself up 'so the small one is Seth got it'.

"you need to leave leech befo-" I cut Sam short before he could say anymore "her names Victoria so use it" I say making mum smirk at me before looking back at the four, I noticed the confused and surprised look in Jake's face when he finally noticed me "whos this your back-up lover?" Sam laughed "no her daughter you werewolf looking asshole" I reply making the girl laugh "shut up Leah" Jake said making her smirk towards me which made me smirk back "alright children let's not throw a tantrum what do you want?" mum asked breaking the silence "for you to die!" Seth yelled making mum laugh, "I'm afraid that's not going to happen squirt" she replied grabbing my hand and vamp speeding away.

JACOBS POV

I run over to Sam as he gets thrown into a tree making him morf back, I quickly hand him pants and help him sit up "you okay Sam?" Seth asked clearly worried about him where as Leah just rolled her eyes and stood up "yeah I'm alright Seth thanks" he replied taking my hand helping himself up, he smiled slightly at me before going back over to the leech, she was covering something but I didn't think much of it.

"You need to leave leech befo-" a voice cut Sam off which surprised me "her names Victoria so use it" I look over behind the red head and see El coming out from behind her, 'I forgot that leeches help each other ' I thought as I caught her eyes before she quickly looked at Sam again "whos this your back-up lover?" Sam asked laughing 'well I hope she's not because that would be weird "no her daughter you werewolf looking asshole" she spat making Leah laugh, "shut up Leah" I said making the two girls smile at each other 'its her mum?' I thought I met her mum that night of the prom obviously she lied.

"Alright children let's not throw a tantrum what do you want" Ele's 'mum' asked "for you to die!" Seth yelled making me mentally face plant and the redhead laugh "Im afraid thats not gonna happen squirt" she said crouching down to his level before grabbing her 'daughter's' hand and speeding away, followed by Sam and Seth "well that was interesting" Leah said looking in the direction the leeches had run off too "indeed it was" I reply "that other girl was hot" she said not caring that I was still standing next to her "Leah back off" I said making her turn to me "why did you claim her?" she asks raising an eyebrow "no but that's Eleonora" I said "ohhh the one you're always talking about" she smirked "and this conversation is over" I said transforming and running off "she'll fall for me just you wait!" Leah yelled before running off as well.

I rolled my eyes 'yeah well see'.