Love before life

Chapter 32 ⚠️TW KILLING>FIRE>DEATH TW⚠️ -PART TWO-

Tanya screams running towards Irina as everyone tries to hold her back, Caius pushes me to the girls before turning to Aro nodding at him "you okay?" Athenodora asks as screams are yelled in the background "yeah, stay safe, all of you" I say to them.

Tanya and Kate get held back as Renesmee gets onto Seth's back, I see Edward saying something to Tanya, he walks away from Tanya as she gets released as well as Kate before walking out into an open area.

Jane smirks "pain" she says making Edward groan falling to the ground, I step forward slightly stopping as Aro holds me back, Bella steps forward closing her eyes before glaring at us, Edward slowly gets up walking back over to Bella.

I look at Jane confused to why she stopped when Aro didn't tell her to when I notice she looks just as confused Jane tries to look at other Cullens but nothing happens. Aro turns to her glancing at me than at Jane. I see Bella smirk at Jane knowing it must have been her doing this.

Jane tries to walk forward angry but Alec stops her, Aro's hand releases me as he looks to Marcus, Marcus still looked tired not entertained at all. The wolves growl as Alec tries to release his fog but Aro stops him.

"Aro, you see there's no law broken here" Carlisle speaks up "agreed" He smiles hands clasped together "but does it then follow that there is no danger?" He steps forward stretching his arms out "for the first time in our history, humans pose a threat to our kind" He turns to look at us.

"There modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us" He looks at me before looking back at the Cullens "maintaining our secret has never been more imperative" Carlisle frowns as Nessie grabs onto Seth's neck.

Caius smirks eyes focused on Bella "in such perilous times" Aro continues "only the known is safe" he nods at us "only the known is tolerable and we know nothing" he touches his chest looking at the Cullens again.

"Of what this child will become" He looks at Nessie before again turning to us "can we live with such uncertainty" "spare ourselves a fight today," Aro walks closer "only to die tomorrow". The vampires surrounding me chatter, no's being whispered.

I see Bella step forward Edward trying to hold her back "you kept El alive, how is she any different?" Aro clicks his tongue to the roof of his mouth as I stare a Bella "well" he starts "she's family".

He smiles before we all hearing a pair of feet walking towards us, I look towards the sound and see Alice and Jasper walking closer, than I look back at the Cullens and realise they aren't there, they left them?

Aro gasps dramatically as Edward whispers Alice's name "Alice!" Aro repeated as the couple walked closer looking at the Cullens before walking towards us.

Demetri and two other vampires hold them back "my dear, dear Alice we're so glad to see you here after all" Aro smiles, Alice looks to me and than back at Aro "I have evidence the child won't be risk to our kind" She says pushing against Demetri "let me show you" she says offering her hand "brother?" Caius says warrily as Aro gestures Alice to come forward.

She shoves Demetri and the other one off her and walks towards Aro, Demetri slaps Jasper as he tries to walk forward as well, Alice gives Aro her hand and Aro exhales closing his eyes before opening them again.

"It doesn't matter what I show you" Alice starts her face in a frown "even when you see," she snatches her hand out of his "you still won't change your decision" she glares at him as I look to Chelsea, she looks at me and smiles, I smile back not knowing if that was the last time I ever would.